Betrayal

Third Person POV

"Wait no. Peter you can't do this. Please." Tony pleaded, dropping his gun onto the floor and holding his hands up in defense.

"I have no other choice. I'm so sorry, Tony." Peter said, pulling the trigger of his own gun, hitting Tony square in the chest.

"One down. Eleven more to go." Peter sighed, walking around the dark room.

"How's it going, Pete." A voice said through his comms.

"Tony's down. I'm looking for the others. How's it going on your end, Natasha?" Peter answered.

"I took Sam down but I can't find anyone else." She replied.

"Ugh. Where are those idiots. They've been hiding for five minutes." Peter rolled his eyes.

"Come out come out wherever you are.. you can't hide forever." Peter said in a sing-songy voice.

Hearing a noice, Peter crouched behind a nearby counter. As he peered over the counter, he spotted Scott. Aiming his gun, he shot Scott, hitting him I'm in the back and bolting out of the room.

"Scott's down." He whispered into his comm.

"Great. I think I can hear Steve upstairs." She whispered back.

"Oka- holy shit! Wait! It's just me, Bucky." Peter exclaimed, dodging Bucky's blast.

"Oh. Sorry little dude." Bucky apologized.

"It's okay. We just gotta get the rest. Hurry." Peter whisper-yelled.

Walking into another room, he spotted a flash of silver. Using his spidey senses (Peter Tingle) he aimed and waited to take his shot. Readying, he pulled the trigger, perfectly hitting Pietro in the chest.

"Gotcha bitch." Peter smirked, running out of the room and down the hallway.

"I got Pietro, guys" He sighed, slowing down his pace.

"I've got Steve." Natasha said, slightly out of breath.

"Great. I'm trying to follow Bruce. I keep losing him though." Bucky whispered.

"Okay."

Stopping mid step, he spotted red wisps circling his body.
He silently moved up the wall and onto the ceiling. Finally getting away from Wanda, he moved into the vents, knowing Clint was in there.

Silently moving through the vents, he listened for breathing and other sounds.
Picking up his pace, he moved left. Hearing almost silent breathing and a very fast heart beat.

Finding Clint, he slowed down and waited.

As Clint turned around, he spotted Peter.
"Don't shoot." Clint spoke, raising his hands up in a defensive manner.

"Sorry, Clinton. I have to." And with that, Peter aimed and shot Clint. Twice.

"That second one was for stealing my donut." He crawled away.

Coming out of the vents, he spotted Wanda. As she turned, she aimed her own gun at Peter.

"Sorry Peter." She apologized, moving her finger to the trigger.

"Not as sorry as I am." Came a voice from behind them followed by a gunshot.

As Wanda dropped, Peter ran to Natasha.
"Thank you, Nat." Peter thanked and walked out to find the rest.

"I finally got Bruce guys." Bucky's voice crackled through the comms, soon followed by a gunshot.
"Got T'Challa too." He spoke again.

"Good." The teen praised.

"We only need to get Strange, Shuri, and Rhodes." Natasha stated, coming around the corner.

"Well if I know my science buddy, then she'd be in the lab." Peter suggested, running up the stairs to his lab.

"Oh Shuri." Peter said, dragging out her name.

"I know you're in hereeee." He spoke lowly.

Looking around the lab, he spotted a certain Nike wearing princess trying to blend into the corner.

"Found ya." He smiled, shooting her in the back.

"Two more to go." The boy whispered into the comms.

"Hello Rhodes." Peter heard down the hall.

"Hey Nat." Rhodey greeted back.

"You know I have to do this right?" She asked.

"Yea." He sighed.

A gunshot was heard before footsteps.
"Sorry Rhodes." The spy/assassin whispered.

"Only one left." She stated through the comms.

"Come out Strange. You know it's over for you." Peter whispered.

Footsteps were heard. Then breathing. Then a very fast heart beat.

Next was running. Breathing at a faster pace. Heart beat a bit faster.

Then it got closer. And closer. And closer. Before-

"Peter wake up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk how I felt about this one. I never write these types of chapters. It was supposed to end up being an over exaggerated game of laser tag but ended up being this.
Anyways hope you enjoyed!!
And! This wasn't proof read. Not like I ever proof read my chapters but I feel like I should start saying this so I don't seem dumb. I just type fast.

Here's my Halloween makeup! I didn't really get a good full picture but I did my makeup on my own (except the eyeliner cuz I can't do a wing) Anyways byeeee