Quarantine

Harley is 15
Peter is 14
Morgan is 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's Pov

Day 13 in quarantine and I think I'm going crazy. The kids are either running around or arguing with each other. Me and Pepper are trying to not go psycho but it might actually happen...

"Daaaaad!!! Peter won't share the remote!!!" Morgan yelled.

"Ugh" I groan. "Peter! Please give Morgan the remote!" I yell into the room.

"But she had it all yesterday!" Peter yelled back.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. "There are T.V.s in damn near every room in this house! Pick one!" I yelled.

A few minutes later (in spongebob narrator voice)

I hear a sudden loud bang from the basement lab. As I go to check it out, I smell what seems to be cocoa powder and fruit loops.

"What in the hell was that?" I shout, coming down the stairs to see Harley, covered in cereal dust and cocoa. "What did you do?" I ask, breathlessly.

"Well I thought it would be a good idea to crush up fruit loops and mix it with cocoa and gunpowder. I didn't think it would actually explode.." Harley explained shamelessly.

I slap my forehead despair and look at Harley dead in the eyes and say, "I give up."

Harley looks at me in confusion. "What do you mean you give up?" Harley questioned.

"I'm going to the park. Without a mask and gloves." I deadpanned.

"But then you'll get the corona!!" Harley shouted.

"I know." I said bluntly. I turn around and walk back up the stair and towards the door before getting interrupted by Pepper.

"I swear, Tony. If you go anywhere outside, besides the back or front yard, it won't be the corona that kills you." She states.

I look down in defeat before telling Pepper, "I might just go psycho." (Great. Now that tiktok sound is playing in my head)

"Hmm" Pepper sighs. "We'll go psycho together Tony.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! An update!!!