Tickles

Peter is Tony's biological son and is five in this. Tony was in a 2 and a half month long mission with the avengers and got home a little early since the mission was cut short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter was silently sleeping in his big soft bed when he felt his bed's weight shift and a gentle hand going through his soft brown curls. "Hey Pete." He heard a voice say. It took a few seconds for Peter to realize who had spoken. Once he finally did realize, he shot up in his bed turning to the person sitting on his bed. "Daddy!!!" Peter yelled, as he threw himself into his father's arms. "Hey Bambi. I missed you." Tony said. " I missed you too." Peter replied, a few tears going down both of their faces. Once they pulled away, they saw Pepper standing in the door way smiling. "Hey mommy!" Peter greeted, waving his hand. "Morning sweetheart." Pepper replied, walking over and sitting on the other side of Peter. Pepper sighed. "I missed this." She said smiling at her boys. "Yeah. Me too." Tony said, poking Peter side, making him giggle a little. "Still ticklish huh?" The billionaire asked. Peter turned to look at Tony before shaking his head quickly. "No. Not ticklish." Peter responded quickly. Tony frowned. "Well now who am I going to tickle?" He asked, in a fake hurt tone. Peter looked at Pepper before turning back to Tony. "Tickle mommy." Peter answered. "Well your wish is my command, Bambi." Tony said, reaching towards Pepper. "Tony- no don't- TONY!" Pepper shouted, as Tony began tickling her. "Tony. Stahp!!" Pepper yelled between laughs. When Tony stopped, he turned to Peter. "Your turn." He said, smiling at his son's face change from laughing to horrified. "What?! No no no n-" Peter tried protesting but Tony just began tickling him. Peter was laughing so hard and loud, his face turned completely red and purple. Once he finally stopped, Pepper and Peter decided to gang up on him. They both started tickling Tony making him laugh so hard he turned purple also.
Ah... what a nice family...❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed kiddies😘

Peter Stark One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara