Rude Rouges -_-

Hey guys! I'm a bit sick so if this chapter is bad then I'm sorry.. anyways! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter is 9

First person POV

It's been a normal day at the tower so far. No interruptions or explosions and Peter and Tony are happily working away in the lab. Until-

"Boss. Mr. Fury is requesting a meeting in the conference room right now."  FRIDAY said.

"Ok, Fri." Tony replide, turning to Peter. "Go up to your mom's office until I come back. Ok?" Tony asked.

"Ok, Dad!"  Peter said,running to the elevator.

Time skip------------------------ 

In the meeting, it was Tony, Fury, and the Rouges. It was going horribly btw. And Tony was getting bored and irritated.

"Ok- why do they have to live here again?" Tony asked.

"House arrest." Fury replied

"But this isn't their house."

"It's close eno-"

"Dad?"

And I oop-

Tony whipped his head around to the door to see his 9 year old son, Peter ofc.

"I thought i told you to wait for me in your mom's office."

"Y-You did b-but she wasn't in t-there."Peter responded, getting nervous once he spotted the rouges.

"Who's this Tony?"(I accidentally typed toy instead of tony lol) Steve asked, annoyed at the interruption.

Tony ignored his question and continued talking to his son, until he heard Steve's next words.

"Is he a charity case? Or maybe your one night stands finally caught up." 

Tony looked over to Steve, his face turning red in anger. As he was abbout to reply, he got cut off by Fury.

"Take the boy out of the room Stark. I can handle Rogers for you." (I like to think Fury is protective of Pete.)

Tony took Peter to the common area, and Fury began to speak.

"Ok, Rogers. Not only did you just insult Stark- the man that got Ross off your asses- but you insulted him and proceeded to call his son a charity case and basically a mistake in front of him. A nine year old. I don't think you deserve to be pardoned. Meeting's over. Leave. Now." Fury ranted.

As the rouges were leaving, they overheard the conversation between Peter and Tony.

"Mom was right. They are just stuck up assholes." Peter stated.

Silence

 "Sorry.." Peter apologize.

A chuckle from Tony.

"Yea. watch your mouth, Bambi."

"But I thought they were nice. You said they were nice."

Sigh  "People change kiddo" Tony said.

"For the better though.. not the worse.." Peter replied.

"Yea. They'll change again.Hopefully."