My Brothers Pt. 2

Uhm so I just realized that today is my 1 year anniversary of this book!!
September 21st 2019 was when I wrote the very first chapter in this book!!
Anyways here's part 2!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aftermath of Endgame
Harley-18
Peter-16
Morgan-5
Third Person POV

It was after the funeral. Harley and Peter had just reconnected, crying into each other's shoulders.

"I can't believe it's been a whole five years." Harley spoke softly, sniffing and wiping his eyes.

"Right. And we finally get back, only for Tony to sacrifice himself and die." Peter replied, voice cracking and trying to refrain from bawling out into more tears.

They were currently sitting by the lake, watching the sun go down. It was peaceful and all you could hear were the leaves ruffling and the water in the lake.

That was until they heard footsteps behind them. Both Peter and Harley turned to look, seeing Pepper still in her beautiful dress, they greeted her.

"Hey, Pepper" Both teens said.

"Hey boys. Dinner's ready. You should come and eat; you haven't eaten all day and it's getting cold out." Pepper offered.

"Okay. Give us a minute. We'll be right in." Harley informed.

"Great." The woman softly said, walking back to the cabin.

The not-brothers got up and walked to the cabin not long after Pepper did. Opening the door, they could hear quiet talking and whispers.

As they walk further in, they spot a little girl. She couldn't be older than 5 and she looked just like a girl version of Tony.

The small girl spotted the duo and practically teleported to them with a big smile on her face.

As the room grew quiet, she began speaking excitedly. "You're my brothers! The ones daddy always told me stories about! Your pictures are all over the place!" She practically yelled.

"Brothers?" Peter asked, confused.

"Yea! Daddy said that you two were his sons! That makes you my brothers!" She excitedly answered.

"Hm. Well what's your name then, little sister." Harley said, playing along with whatever was happening.

"Oh! My name's Morgan! Morgan Stark!" The child- Morgan informed.

"Stark. Huh. I guess that explains the resemblance." Peter muttered. "Nice to meet you Morgan. I'm Peter." He then spoke aloud.

"I know. And you're Harley. Daddy told me that you're Spider-man and you're Iron-lad." Morgan said, pointing at both boys after saying their respective alter egos.

"Ha. That's right, Morgan." Harley chuckled. "How about we go eat now and we can talk after we're finished?" He added.

"Yea. That sounds good." Peter agreed.

"Okay!" Morgan replied, skipping off to her seat at the table.

So that's what they did. After they ate, they talked and played together. I guess they all would be alright. Even without Tony and his funny snarks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnnd scene! How did you guys like it??😇😇😁
I'm now being forced to interact with children so have a nice afternoon!!😘