Hoodie Mittens

A/N I was gonna write this yesterday but my power went out cus there was a huge storm and my phone was nearly dead so now I'm writing it today...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background check:
Tony, Pepper, and Peter are all in Colorado because both Tony and Pepper has a meeting there. Peter is 6 and they are in a Hotel Suite.
———————————————
7:13am
3rd person POV
Tony was in the kitchen suite making his daily coffee (Pepper's already gone to her meeting) and Peter claimed he could get dressed by himself today, so that's what he's currently doing.
"Daddy look! I told you I could dress myself today!!" A tiny Peter said running into the kitchen suite, where his father was drinking his coffee and checking his schedule on his Stark Pad. Tony's heart melted when he saw his son wearing a dinosaur shirt, pajama pants, rain boots, and his old MIT hoodie that was way too big for the young Stark. "Wow Pete. You really dressed nice today." He said with a soft smile. "Yeah! And look!! I'm wearing your jacket! It's like you do!!" He exclaimed. "Yeah Pete! And it's way too big for you!" Tony said laughing a little. "Yeah! But I like it!!" Peter said, jumping up and down. "I can tell." Tony replied, picking his son up, to go put him into more formal clothes. "Come on buddy. Let's go put you into clothes that matches what we're doing today. You can wear this outfit later I promise ok?" Tony said to the child on his hip. "Ok daddy." The little boy said smiling at his father.
Tony ended up giving the young Stark his MIT hoodie because he was so adorable in it. I mean hoodie mittens, how could you resist?? That's right. You can't...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed!!😁😁 Next update is Sunday and I'm running short on ideas. Please help me out. Anyways enjoy your day!! Or night depending where you live.. It's night for me😁👋🏾