The Phone Call

Peter was in his History class chillin cus he did all his work but suddenly he heard a phone go off.
Peter's P.O.V.
'Who didn't turn their phone off?' I thought before I realized it was my phone I didn't turn off. I quickly grabbed it and saw it was my dad calling. My teacher Mr. Rob sighed "go ahead and answer it Mr. Parker" He said. What they didn't know was that Tony Stark was my dad and I used the fake last name Parker.
I answered. "Hello?" I said "PETER BENJAMIN STARK DID YOU SNEAK OUT YESTERDAY??!" My face instantly lost all color. "U-Um maybe? How would you even know??" I asked. "Um there are cameras remember." He said. "So you spied on me?! Ew you creep." I said. My class was watching and laughing as I continued my conversation. "You know what Pete? I'm coming to your school." Dad said. My face turned to instant fear. "WAIT NO, NO IM SORRY!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" I yelled fear in my voice. Everyone was by now laughing so hard they chocked on their oxygen.
Just a few minutes later, dad bursted through the window with his iron man suit. "PETER!!" He yelled. I was frozen in fear by this time. He started walking towards me still in his red and gold suit. When I regained my voice I quickly tried to apologize. "W-WAIT DAD IM SORRY!! I DIDNT MEAN IT I PROMISE!!" I pleaded. A smile quickly ran across his face as he lifted his helmet. "You know Pete. I was this close to giving you those E.D.I.T.H. Glasses I made." He said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I said sadly. I really wanted those glasses. They were really cool. Then I got an idea. Of course this idea would work, it always worked. "Could I still get them?" I asked giving him the traditional puppy dog eyes that always seems to work. "Oh kid." Dad said giving in to my eyes. "You will be the death of me." He said. I showed an innocent grin on my face. "Look teach." Dad said. "Imma be taking Pete here. He'll see you guys tomorrow." Dad said to the teacher who was still trying to comprehend what he had just witnessed. "U-Uh ye-yes sir." He stuttered out. "Ok. Goodbye kiddies!" He said picking me up and leaving all the kids in my class shocked.
"What the hell!!" Flash yelled.