AHHHHH

GuYs!! 500k??! That's like

GuYs!! 500k??! That's like.. a lot of reads!! I uHhHh,, thank you guys so much! *sniffs*

Surprise chap? Idk what to write I literally just saw I had half a million reads like 2 minutes ago, and I'm typing this on my phone..

So uHhH.. random chapter I have saved in my notes? Yuh I think that's good. EnJoY and thank you for reading my horrible, unorganized book again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, Uncle Clint! What do I have to do in order for you to let me paint your nails?" Peter asks, holding handfuls of different nail polishes in his hands after Wanda cancelled their nail meeting.

Clint stood in front of Peter, his thinking face on as he tried to think of something he was sure Peter wouldn't be able to do.

Then, it clicked. He was pretty sure no one could do this, as he's already asked multiple people in the tower who have all declined his request.

"Fine. If you can rap Fergie's whole verse in Fergalicious, I'll let you paint my nails whatever color you want." Clint smiled smugly, thinking he had a chance out of this situation. The poor man had a meet and greet in an hour, and had to be ready in thirty minutes.

"Ooo! Okay okay! Give me one second!" Peter runs over to the couch and picks up his phone, turning on the song.

Peter clears his voice, waiting on the verse, then starts rapping.

"Hit it, Fergie!
All the time I turn around brothers gather round. Always looking at me up and down looking at my- I just wanna say it now I ain't tryin to round up drama, little mama I don't wanna take your man. And I know I'm comin off just a little bit conceited, and I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it. But I'm tryin' to tell that I can't be treated like clientele. Cause they say she delicious.
But I ain't promiscuous.
And if you was suspic-" Clint finally decided to cut Peter off.

"Alright! That's enough. That's enough! I get it. Come on." Clint leads to two to a table, begrudgingly allowing Peter to paint his nails, making him late to the meet and greet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not edited. Thanks again gois!! Tah tah! *fancy waving*