My Brothers

Uhm so this one might be a little touching.. it's not sad but I won't say it's all sunshine and sparkles.

Peter and Harley are like Tony's kids but aren't actually related

Also I'm literally in the middle of class writing this so if it's rushed then I'm sorry..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 years after the dusting.
Both Peter and Harley were dusted
3rd person POV

"Tell me a story, daddy!" Morgan asked, getting into bed.

"Ok. What do you wanna hear?" Tony asks, sitting on the edge of his 4 year old's bed.

"Uhm. Oo! I wanna hear more stories about you, Harley, and Peter! Please!!" Morgan suggested, giving her father her best puppy eyes.

"Hmm ok fine." Tony said giving in to his daughter's adorableness.

"So. A few years ago," Tony started. "Peter and Harley had just gotten back from school and came down to my lab. It was like any other Wednesday afternoon. A couple of hours in, we were just tinkering and talking about random things when Harley offered some gum to us. Me and Peter both took a piece and ate it. Well, I ate it. Peter instantly spit it out and hissed like a snake while slowly backing away from the gum and climbing up the wall, sticking to the ceiling. It took about 30 minutes for us to get him down. We later figured out that spiders hate peppermint which was the flavor of Harley's gum." Tony finished.

"Hehe he's so silly!" Morgan giggled.
"I can't wait to meet my brothers they sound really fun!" She concluded.

"Yea I can't wait for you to meet them too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I might make a part 2 of when Morgan gets to meet them later.