Mr. Stark Said No

Henloo hoomans! Sorry for late updates.. you guys should be used to it tho. I started 8th grade September 8th tho and it's going fine I guess. I did all 8th grade classes last year so I'm on to 9th grade. I might need an algebra tutor tho cuz I've already gotten off to a bad start there. Anyways on to the chapter!🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

It was a nice afternoon and Peter was currently on patrol. It was pretty peaceful so far and all he's really had to do was help a small child across the street.

So he was just chilling on the rooftop of a building- not too high, just in case something happened and he needed to get down quickly- watching families go in and out of restaurants and grocery stores.

He finally caught a glimpse of something suspicious happening in an alleyway, so he decided to go and check it out.

Jumping off the roof, he made his way across the road and down the specific alleyway where he heard the click of a gun.

Peter peered over the edge of another roof he had just landed on and saw a man in a black hoodie and skinny jeans, loading a 9mm gun.

Clearing his throat, he began to speak. "I hope you're not intending to use that on anybody." Peter said, hopefully.

"Well if you don't get out of my business, I'll be using it on you." The man said.

"You see I'd let you do that but-" Peter started holding up a finger and pulling out his phone, dialing a number. "I'll have to ask for permission first." He finished, holding up his phone to his ear.

"Hey, Mister Stark. So there's this bad guy here, and he told me that he would use his gun on me and i was wondering-" Peter got cut off.

"No." Came the voice of Tony Stark on the other end of the call.

"Oh." Peter replied then hung up. "Ok Mr. Criminal. Mr. Stark said no, so you can't shoot me." Peter said, webbing up the man and taking him to the local police station and leaving right after.

Heading back to the roof he was once chilling on, he thought 'Would I have really let that man shoot me..?'

'I definitely would've.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oki hope you guys enjoyed!! I have to cook food now byee😁