The Four Teenage Prisoners

Ayup! Uh this chapter is a bit different but I wouldn't say that it's a crossover, just similar to popular DC movie, Suicide Squad. Enjoy. Also double publish again?? Yooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal six avengers plus maybe one or two more.

Tony's POV

It was another normal day at the compound. Arguments, Mario Cart, food, movies. Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty peaceful day for us, actually. That is until Fury called a meeting.

"Hello, Avengers. I'm going to get straight to the point since you guys can't seem to pay attention for more than 10 minutes. We found a hydra base. Pretty big one, meaning you may need backup. I called a trusted colleague of mine that will bring you to their headquarters and show you your teammates for the mission. Meeting over. You have til 6pm to get ready. The headquarters is a few hours from here. Dismissed." Fury informed, leaving the room.

"Well. It's 5:34 so we better get ready." I sighed, standing up from my seat and heading out the door.

Time skip————

It was 6 on the dot and the hellicarrier was landing on the helicopter pad on the roof of the compound. We got in and took off to the headquarters we were told about.

Third Person POV

Entering the headquarters, the avengers soon realized that it was more of a prison than anything. A very high tech and high security prison.

"Uhm. Are we teaming with criminals or something?" Clint asked, looking around.

"That's exactly what you're doing." A woman dressed in all black walked over to them.

"What?" Sam exclaimed.

"We're supposed to be fighting criminals. Not teaming up with them." Steve spoke.

"And I am well aware of that, captain. Things are different here. These criminals are very powerful and more than capable of taking down a few hundred hydra agents. Plus. If anything goes wrong," She hands them a device, "just click on the face you're having a problem with and click the confirm button. It should fix your issue." She informed.

"What does it do?" Natasha questioned, raising her eyebrow at the device in Steve's hand.

"It sends a little 'shock' through their system. It should get them back to following instructions. It shouldn't hurt for more than a minute considering they are all enhanced but, enough questions. I think it's time to meet your new companions." The woman walked away, leaving the avengers to follow her.

Arriving at the bigger cells

"Alright, Hunter. Bring out the our enhanced prisoners." The lady gestured to a security guard, who opened the first cell to the right, revealing a girl with curly hair.

"This is Michelle Jones. She has the ability to go invisible and teleport as long as she can see where she's going. She also has enhanced strength and speed."

The next cell opened and out came a male with medium black hair.

"Next here is Ned Leeds. He can hack into any system no matter how difficult it may be. He can also control any machinery or weapon in a 20 block radius with his mind."

"Okay. Next is Harley Keener. He has horribly perfect aim with anything he throws or shoots. It's like he can tell the object where to go when he throws it or if it's coming towards him." (Think of Diego from the umbrella academy)

"And last but not least, we have Peter Parker. He has abilities similar to a spider. He can climb walls, has super strength, speed, sight, and hearing. He can shoot webs. He has scary fast reflexes and a sixth sense that alerts him of danger. He also has enhanced intellect, meaning he's smarter than Banner and Stark combined."