Halloween

Hello hoomans/aliens/toasters and Happy Halloween!!

Also.. Holy Shit?! 200+ read!!? Wtf!! Thank you guys so much!! 😖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Peter-5        Harley-7

"Come on, Peter! Put your arm through the hole!" Harley slightly yelled at his little brother, trying to help him put on his halloween costume.

"I'm trying! It's stuck!" Peter whined.

"Ugh! Mama! Peter needs help with his costume!" Harley shouted for their mom.

"Okay! I'm coming boys. Wait a second!" Pepper replied from the room over before coming in.

"Oh boy." She giggled. "You're putting it on backwards you silly boys." She shook her head.

"Oh.. sorry." Harley apologized.

"It's okay bubba. You were just trying to help." Pepper comforted, fixing Peter's costume. 

"Go to your dad so you can get your costume on as well." She said.

"Okay!" Harley exclaimed, running off to Tony and Pepper's bedroom.

"Alright Petey, you're all finished. Go and sit on the couch until we're all done okay?" Pepper informed.

"Okay mommy!" Peter replied, skipping out of his and Harley's shared bedroom to the living room sofa.

--------Time Skip--------

"Alrighty! You boys look so handsome!" Pepper exclaimed, taking a few pictures of them in their Woody and Buzz Lightyear costumes.

"Thank you, mama!" Harley thanked.

"Okay! You boys ready to go?" Tony asked.

"Yea!" Both boys answered.

"Okay! Let's go!" Pepper said, making sure to grab Peter's hat, putting it onto his head.

--------Another Time Skip--------

Once the family arrived at the tower, they got out and went in. Going up to the penthouse floor, they were met with the team all in different costumes. (You can choose what costume they're wearing unless i mention it later in this chapter)

"What's up terminator." Tony greeted Bucky, walking out of the elevator.

"Hey Jack Sparrow." Bucky greeted back.(My best friend suggested that Tony should be a pirate) "And hello Buzz and Woody." Bucky bent down to greet his nephews

"Hey Uncle Bubby!" Peter exclaimed.

"Hi Uncle Buck!" Harley greeted.

"You guys ready to party!" Bucky said enthusiastically. 

"Yea!!" The boys said together.

"Well come on then!"

--------Yet Another Time Skip--------

The family and team were all playing games and eating when Clint decided it would be a good idea to play hide and seek in the dark.

"Come on guys! It'll be fun! I won't go into the vents. You can only stay between here and 5 floors up which is floor 100." Clint explained.

"Ugh. Okay fine, Katniss." Pietro, or shall I say The Flash, said, rolling his eyes.

"Great! As for these little guys." Clint started, pointing to Peter and Harley. "You can't hide too good and no cheating with FRIDAY." 

"We promise." Harley said, holding up his pinky finger.

"Yea! We promise!" Peter followed, also holding up his pinky finger.

"Okay well that's settle. I'll count." Nat stated, starting to count.

--------Small Time Skipeth--------

Natasha had just finished counting and started to look around the 95th floor first. To which she only found Pepper, just sitting on the couch on her StarkPad.

Moving up to the 96th floor, she found Scott hiding in the bathroom cabinet, Hope hiding under the bed in the guess bedroom, and Cassie in the washing machine.

After finding them, she moved to the 97th floor, finding Clint, expertly hanging from the vent cover.

"How did you even manage to hold yourself up there for so long? I've been looking for almost 10 minutes already." Natasha asked, exasperatedly. 

"I jumped up when I heard your footsteps." Clint answered simply.

Moving back around the 97th floor, she found Strange and Loki in the library reading and drinking Boba Tea. Also finding  Wanda and Vision behind the couch, making out.

Going up to the 98th floor, she found Sam, Bucky, and Steve frantically running around, still looking for a hiding spot, while Bruce was just giving them disappointed glares.

"It's been almost 20 minutes and you guys still haven't found a place to hide?" Nat said, rolling her eyes. 

"Oh hush. We're too big to fit into the small spaces." Sam rolled his eyes.

Natasha continued up the floors making it to the 99th floor. She found T'Challa hiding behind a tall plant.

"You didn't even try." Nat sighed.

"The other hiding spots were too small." He simply stated.

Next, she found Shuri inside one of the couches. Yes. Inside. 

Moving up the the final floor, she first found Tony wrapped in the shower curtain.

"How did you even?" Natasha asked, very confuzzled.

"It's dark so I slipped." Tony grunted out.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. Turning around to find the last two hiders.

Making her way down the hallway, she heard giggling coming from one of the rooms. Going into the room, she opened the door to spot Harley hiding under the rug and Peter under the huge bunny Tony had gotten Pepper.

"Found ya!" Natasha shouted tickling the boys.

--------Time Skip--------

After their games of hide and seek dark style , they watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, falling asleep in the middle of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's all folks! Hope ya enjoyed :) And have a Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!