Playing with Weapons

Background check: Peter was taken by hydra for about a year and a half when he decided to go for a nice walk. Now he's back and he's a lot different. Also he hasn't been to school for 2 years and he doesn't really remember anything from there, since hydra brainwashed him. His parents are still trying to get his memory back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was morning and Peter had just gotten dressed as he was wearing black ripped jeans and a black polo shirt, revealing is muscles. He walked into the kitchen, twirling a knife between his fingers. "Morning Bambi." Pepper greeted his son. "Mornin mom." Peter greeted back, grabbing a granola bar to eat. Sitting down, he continued to play with his knife, until his dad walked in. "Hey Bambi." His dad said, turning on the coffee machine. "Didn't I take those knives from you?" He asked walking up to him. "Yea but Auntie Nat bought me more." Peter replied. "Oof I'm gonna get her." Tony said.
"Boss the tour group has arrived. I'd advise you to go and greet them." FRIDAY sounded through the room.
"Ugh. Gotta go Bambi." Tony said, standing up and heading to the elevator. "Ok. Bye dad." Peter said before the elevator door closed.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter POV

It's been about two hours and I got a little hungry again so I got up and headed back to the kitchen. I walked in with my knife between my fingers and went to the cabinet above the counter. I was about to grab a cereal box when I heard movement that I knew wasn't from my family since their footsteps were heavier. So out of instinct I turned around and threw the knife, just missing the group of kids and teacher.
"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" I asked coldly, grabbing another knife from my pocket.
"Peter?" The teacher hesitantly asked me.
"How do you know my name?" I asked, moving closer to the group with my knife still up.
"Hey Peter! Put the knife down!!" My dad called, coming out from the hall with two other kids. One was a boy with black hair. He was heavier and shorter. The other kid was a girl. She had long curly hair and darker skin. I'd say she was quite pretty.
I slowly lower my knife and walked to the wall to grab the one I threw.
"Who are they?" I asked glaring at the group in front of me.
"Midtown Tech. They're touring the tower today. Do you remember any of them?" I look at them for a second before turning back to my dad.
"Nope." I simply replied, giving a slightly confused look. "This was your school two years ago." Dad said gesturing to the group still standing in front of us, looking as shocked as ever. "Oh.. ok." I say, going back to the cabinet to finally get my cereal.
"I can feel you guys staring at me. Do you mind??" I say, looking at them over my shoulder. Then I heard somebody clear their throat and somebody mutter a 'Flash stop'. I sighed and turned around.
"Ok. What the hell Parker?" Some kid said. I looked over at him and was about to say something when I heard another voice say "ok first off Flash, Peter just threw a knife at us so do you really think you could try and be rude to him? And second, he literally just said that he didn't remember any of us so what makes you think you're anything different." A girl asked. "Oh shut up Gwen." He replied.
As that went down, the two kids that were with my dad walked up to me. "Hey Pete." The boy said softly. "Hi..." I replied, not really knowing who he was. I kinda felt like I did know him though. "I know you don't remember us but we're your best friends, Ned and MJ." The boy- Ned- said. "Oh hello then." I said looking at them both with confused looks. "Tony said that we could stay here to help you remember us." MJ said. "Ok cool." I said, finally starting to eat my cereal.
"So..." The teacher said. "Oh right!" Dad said looking at his watch. "Ok let's go to the museum now. Chop Chop!" Dad said, clapping his hands.
"Ok. Bye Peter!" Ned said, waving. I slightly waved back and walked back to my room.

After their tour was over, Ned and MJ stayed over and helped me remember them. They're pretty cool and I'm getting better at remembering things now.