Natural habitat

These songs are so funny 😂^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harley~16
Peter~15

A little background info

Everyone knows that Peter and Harley are Tony and Pepper's kids

Ned is an intern for Bruce and MJ in an intern for Pepper. Both Ned and MJ are bestfriends with Peter and Harley because of their internships.
Ned may or may not have spilled the beans that they knew the Stark boys and worked in SI and ofc flash doesn't believe it.
Btw, Peter and Harley are both homeschooled.

On with the chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV
Setting: Midtown high
3:30pm last period

Ned and MJ sat in class with only 30 minutes left. They say bored out of their minds considering they knew all of this stuff. Obviously. They should know since they work at SI.

They continued to zone out while Mr. Crowling babbled about some mixture they were doing next week..
As MJ doodles in her journal and Ned day dreams about what he's going to do once he gets to the tower, they hear Mr. Crowling say something about a field trip, which of course gains their attention.

"Ok class. This Friday, we will be taking a field trip to a very special place. I wont tell you until Friday about half way to the building. As you leave, please come up and grab a permission slip which must be turned in by tomorrow afternoon, since I have to make a list. Understand?" Mr. Crowling explained/ asked.

There was a chorus of 'yes' and hums throughout the room as the bell rang, indicating that school was over.

All of the students got up, put their things away, grabbed a permission slip off of the front desk, and walked out of the school.

"Where do you think we're going?" Ned asked MJ as they walked to their lockers.

"I don't know, loser. Probably an aquarium or something.." MJ responded as she put her class book into her locker and they walked out of the building.

"How is that important?" Ned asked again, as they approached Happy's car.

"How is anything important?" MJ answered.

"You are so difficult to communicate with.. hey Happy!" Ned said.

"Sup, Harold." MJ greeted as well.

Happy proceeded to grumble in response and raise the divider.
MJ just shrugged and opened her book and Ned took out his phone.

Time skip————
Setting: Stark Tower
Peter's POV

As I ran into the kitchen, I look out the window and notice Happy pull into the underground garage.

'Guess Ned and MJ are here' I thought, as I grabbed two bowls and pour in some cereal and milk.

I take the bowls into the common room and sit down on the floor next to Harley, handing him a bowl of cereal.

"Thank you, peasant." Harley smirked.

"Rude. I'm feeding you, you homeless scum." I replied, also smirking.

Harley gasped in mock offense as I giggled. Harley then turned on the tv and we started binging Stranger Things for the fifth time this year.

We then heard the elevator ding so we turned and saw Ned and MJ.

"Stranger Things again? Really?" Ned stated.