Couldn't decide

If anybody didn't know.. Peter has a hard time at deciding what he wants. Let me just give you an example.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Pete? You know you still have to go to the mall to pick out a new suit for the gala, right?" Tony asked, walking into his son's room, where Peter was working on his homework.

"Oh yeah I forgot. I'll go in a minute." Peter told his father. 

"Alright kid."

-------------Time skip------------

"Ok, I'm off to the mall dad!!" Peter yelled, running into the elevator.

"Alright Pete!" Tony yelled back.

Once Peter got to the garage, he picked a car to use and got in. (No he can not drive)

"Ok, Fri? Can you take me to the me and dad normally goes to?" Peter asked, once he got his seatbelt on.

"Of course, Mini Stark."  Friday replied

Once the car started driving, Peter was at the mall in 10 minutes.

"Thanks Fri!" Peter thanked the A.I.

"Ok, now, which suit should i get?" Peter thought, looking at all the suits in the teens section.

----------------Time skip-----------------

"I'm back dad!" Peter yelled, carrying his bags.

"Hey ki- why do you have so many suits?" Tony asked, looking at the 15 suit bags in his son's hands.

"Oh- uh- I couldn't decide?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year!!! It's only 11:00 still.

Ok good bye little demons!!!

Seeya next year!!!!!!!!