Rougues. Again. Pt.2

Eyo! I was asked to make a part 2 of the last chapter so here it is! It's gonna be short since Idk what I'm doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV
-After the meeting

"Okay. This is the floor you guys will be staying on. It has everything you need and the fridge gets restocked every week. You're allowed everywhere in the tower except the top five floors. See you at dinner." Tony salutes to the teem with two fingers and walks back into the elevator.

Team Cap POV

"So uhh. Can we talk about what happened when we walked in earlier?" Clint asked, scratching his head.

"Right? So first off, Stark has two teenage sons. Second, one of them was holding the other off of a balcony on the 103rd floor. Tony didn't even seem that frightened, like his son wasn't in danger of losing his life or something." Steve spoke, baffled of what they all had witnessed.

"Maybe we should say something about it at dinner?" Scott said, raising an eyebrow. The others nodding their heads 'yes'.

Dinner——

"So. Stark-s. What was that earlier?" Wanda asked, looking up from her spaghetti.

"What do you mean?" Tony questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you know. When your son was hanging your other son off of the 103rd floor balcony.." Clint answered.

"Oh! That! Peter stole my screwdriver this morning so I threatened to drop him so he'd give it back." Harley answered back, smiling while twirling a spaghetti noodle on his fork.

"It's not the first time it's happened.. he's had me by my feet on the roof which is 115 floors up!" Peter grinned at the memory.

Team cap could only stare at the boys in disbelief. Mouths agape and eyes wide. Baffled, they look over at Tony.

"What?" Tony said in the middle of chewing his garlic bread.

"You're not one bit worried that he might drop him one day?" Steve asked,  looking like he's just seen a ghost.

"Oh he has. My suit caught him before he could hit the ground. Not like he'd die anyways." Tony replied, nonchalantly eating his spaghetti.

"What? I'm sure anybody would die from that drop!" Sam butted in.

"I wouldn't!" Deadpool yells, while falling from the building.

"Uh- anyways. Peter would be fine." Tony waved it off.

"How?" Scott asks.

"Don't you guys recognize my voice?" Peter questions with a slight pout.

It takes a few moments for it to finally click in someone's head.

"You're that spider kid?" Natasha finally speaks up.

"The one and only! Also it's spider man. Not kid." Peter corrects.

"I knew you sounded familiar." Natasha said, showing a ghost of a smile that only Peter and Clint saw.

"Tony he's just a kid!" Steve yells.

"Hey hey hey! Don't yell at me about my kid! When you get your own, then you can tell me how to raise my boys!" Tony defends.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short and sweet hope y'all liked!