Rouges. Again.

Ello baguettes!! I haven't written about the rogues in a while so here we go!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter- 15
Harley- 17

Third Person POV

It was a bright afternoon in the city. It was a peaceful Saturday besides the occasional honk of a car and screeching of someone's tires. But that was the outside.

The inside of the tower was anything but peaceful. Pepper was busy signing papers with both her left and right hands. Tony was stressing out about the rogues coming that day and totally forgot that his boys were in the same room the rouges would show up in first. And the boys were.. yelling at each other. As brothers do. This time it was about Harley's screw driver.

"I know you have it Peter! Just give it back!" Harley shouted.

"I told you, Harley! I didn't take it!" Peter screamed back.

"You're lying! Hand it over or I'll hang you out the window by your feet!" Harley threatened.

"I don't have it!" Peter tried convincing.

"I saw you take it this morning!" Harley yelled.

In all honesty, Peter did in fact take the screw driver and webbed it onto the ceiling in the lab.

"No you didn't!" Peter yelled back.

Harley had had enough and in one smooth motion, he was holding Peter by his feet over the balcony on the 103rd floor.

"Put me down, Harley!" Peter screamed, flailing his arms. (Don't worry, he's still Spiderman so if he did fall, he'd be able to either stick to the side of the building or use his web shooters which were on his wrists at all times.)

"Fine!" Harley faked like he was about to drop him, making Peter yelp.

"That's not what I meant, Harley, bring me up!!" Peter squealed.

"Well then tell me where you hid my screwdriver!" Harley tried again.

"I don't have it, Harls!! It's-" Peter got cut off by the sound of a voice.

"Uh what's going on in here!?" The one and only Steve Rogers asks frantically moving to the balcony to try and "save" Peter.

"Oh hey, Cap! I was just trying to get my brother here to tell me where he put my screwdriver." Harley answered, gritting his teeth.

"By hanging him over the balcony by his feet!?" Clint butted in.

"Well yea!! Why wouldn't I?? He took one of my most prized possessions!"

"That doesn't mean hang him over the balcony hundreds of feet off the ground!" Steve exclaimed.

"Yes it does! Now where is it, Peter!?" Harley asks again.

"Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't be able to get it!" Peter yells.

Harley fakes like he's going to drop Peter again, making both Peter and the rouges yell.

"Woah woah woah! Just bring him back up here and we'll help you find it!" Scott tries to reason.

"Harley I'm getting lightheaded!" Peter complains.

"Sorry I'm late guy- Harley what're you doing?" Tony walks into the room.

"Peter won't tell me where he hid my screwdriver so this is his consequence." Harley explains.

"Harley you gotta stop doing this. The rouges look like they're about to have a heart attack and Peter's face is more flushed than that time MJ kissed his cheek." Tony said.

"Can we not talk about that!" Peter shouts, becoming more red at the memory.

"Just- bring your brother up and Peter, tell Harley where the hell you put his screwdriver please." Tony pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Fine" Harley finally pulls his brother up.

"Whew thank you." Peter slides to the floor.

"Come on. We have a meeting to get to." Tony sighs and walks back to the elevator.

"What the hell just happened?" Came the faint whisper of Clint Barton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to back update? Am i becoming a consistent writer again? No. The answer is no. This was just an already half finished draft i had saved for about a month.. Anyways hope u enjoyed!!  Also not proof read (: