Happy Birthday!!

Ok so I searched it up and I saw that Tony Stark's birthday is May 29, 1970. This means that today is his 50th birthday, so this chapter is gonna be about the Stark kids celebrating his birthday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

So my dad's birthday is tomorrow; me and Harley have been working on something big. Something that he would hopefully love.

"Harley! Come on, let's make the finishing touches before dad gets home so we can test it out." I shouted. Me and Harley have been working on this for the past month and a half and we are almost finished.

Mom made sure to distract dad long enough for us to finish his present and test it out.

"Alright! I'm comin'" Harley shouted back, running down the stairs into the basement lab with me.

"Ok, let's finish this so we can wrap it up." I said.

---------Time skip---------

"And... Done!" We both said.

"Wow.. this looks amazing!" I commented.

"Agreed." Harley says, looking at our masterpiece in awe.

"Ok! Now to test it out." I said, going up to it.

"Right!" Harley says, snapping out of his daze.

In the middle of us testing the present out, I hear the car pull up.

"Crap! Mom and dad are back!" I said, panicking.

"Oh shit- ummm.. go distract them! I'll wrap it up!" Harley said.

"Ok! Be quick!" I shouted, running up the stairs.

As I get up the stairs, I see the door knob twist, indicating their trying to unlock the door. I go over and open the door for them, trying to act natural.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I greeted, allowing them to enter the house.

"Hey bud. Where's your brother?" Dad asks, confused.

"Uhhh. He.. made a mess in the lab and it trying to clean it up!" I quickly lie, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"Huh- ok" Dad says, hopefully believing me.

"So! How was the movie?" I say, trying to change the subject.

"Oh! It was great!" Dad exclaimes.

Mom took dad to a drive in movie theater for nostalgia. He wanted us to go for experience but me and Harley insisted on just mom and dad going because 1) We needed to finish his birthday present and 2) It was supposed to just be mom and dad's date night.

"That's good!" I reply, just as Harley gets up the stairs.

"Hey Harls! Did you get that mess up?" Dad asks.

I look over at Harley giving him a look that says 'just go with it' and he nods.

"Uh- Yeah! It wasn't that big of a mess but it took a while to clean." Harley answered.

"Perfect." Dad says.

---------Time Skip---------

Today is dad's birthday and me and Harley are trying to get our project up to the living room. It's pretty big and very fragile, so we're trying to be careful and quiet at the same time.

Fast Forward to 11:00am

"Hey dad! How was breakfast?" I greeted.

"Morning boys. Breakfast was good. What're you doing?" Dad answered/asked.

"Oh uhm- come look and see!" Harley answered.

"Ok..." Dad said walking up, only to see a big box sitting behind us.

"What's this?"

"It's your birthday present duhhh." I replied.

"Open it!" Harley all but demanded.

"Wow- ok" Dad responded, starting to unwrap and open the box.

Inside the box was a robot. It looked a lot like a person.

"What's this?" Dad asked looking a bit confused but also shocked.

"Me and Harley turned FRIDAY into a robotic like human." I answered.

"Oh wow." Dad said, his eyes shining.

"Don't get emotional yet, old man. Turn it on!" Harls said.

When dad turned it on, FRIDAY's eyes opened up and she started speaking.

"Good morning, boss. Happy Birthday." FRIDAY said.

"Wow, boys. This is amazing!" Dad said, in awe.

We both blushed and hugged dad.

---------Time Skip---------

After dad opened all of his presents, we ate dinner, smashed dad's head into one of his cakes, ate the other cake, and watched movies.

I'd say that his birthday was pretty successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew. New chapter complete! My school ended Wednesday so i might be able to update more. After i eat breakfast, I'll start on another chapter on my other book!

Stay safe hoomans!!!