A Day at the Farm

Henlooo!! This was a request from @tessalucy so thanks!!

Weird- last night I had a dream about Harley being an Alfa and Peter being his Omega...
I just thought that was weird since I write about them being brothers and not each other's boyfriend..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley-11
Peter-11 (twins)
3rd person POV

"Boys! Are you ready to go?" Pepper called from down stairs.

"Yea we're ready!" Harley shouted followed by two pairs of foot steps coming down the stairs. And then appeared Peter and Harley in their somewhat matching outfits and backpacks.

"Ok, well come on. Dad's there waiting for us." Pepper said, walking to the door.

"Yess I can't wait!" Peter expressed.

They were currently on they're way to their private jet, heading out to The Barton's farm.

They had to go there because the jet Tony took ran out of fuel. At first only Pepper was going to go but nobody could watch the twins so she ended up having to take them, which isn't a big deal since Clint has kids too.

——Time skip——

"Wake up boys. We're here" Pepper softly spoke, shaking them out of their short slumber.

Waking up, the boys looked out the window they were sitting next to. Seeing the farm in front of them, their eyes lit up. 

"Is this where dad is?" Peter questioned, standing up from his seat.

"Yep! Now come on, boys. He's inside." Pepper answered.

Walking up to the door, Pepper rung the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing  Clint and a boy that couldn't be much older than the twins.

"Oh hey, Pepper! You guys got here quicker than I expected ." Clint said.

"Yeh. The flight was pretty quick." Pepper realized.

"Well, why don't you come on in? Tony was just finishing up on the helicarrier in the shed. He shouldn't be long." Clint supplied.

"Ok. Why don't you boys go play with Clint's kids. They're around your age." Pepper suggested. 

"Yeah! This is Cooper. He's 12. His sister, Lila, is 10. And the youngest, Nathaniel, is 5." Clint told the boys. "Go show them around the farm, Coop." He finished.

"Okay, dad. Come on." Cooper said, leading the boys outside. "There's Lila and Nate." He pointed out, walking over to the archery post.

"Hi! I'm Peter! This is my twin, Harley." Peter exclaimed.

"Hello! Have you guys ever done archery?" Lila asked.

"We did once with Uncle Clint and Aunt Nat." Harley replied. 

"Cool!" Lila said, handing the twins a bow and arrow.

"I don't think we're supposed to use these without an adult." Peter informed.

"It's ok! We're professionals." Cooper bragged.

"Oh. Well i guess that's fine then." Peter said.

And so they spent the next 45 minutes there practicing archery with their new best friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so the end was a little rushed but bare with me, kiddies, I'm hella tired. This chapter was supposed to be out sooner but, I've had so much homework from last week and algebra is friggen confusing asl but, it's my break time, so I decided to finish this chapter so i could start on a new one. Anyways..... BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!