Escape || 30 [under construction]

Note: this is a draft version! I am still working on this chapter and adding/removing things. Some scenes are "under construction!"

You'll see a few dividers

--

And 'storyboards' in brackets

That's me writing scenes and the divider is where I need to stitch them together. Chapter is still fully readable in this form but may be a bit rough in places! It's not like me to post something unfinished, but you've waited long enough!

Thanks for understanding!

~♡~Your POV~♡~

Another week had gone by of not hearing anything from or about L.

Not one word.

It was one week too many. As far as you were concerned, by this point It was time to take things in your own hands and get out of here. You can deal with the consequences later - because at this point, you were really questioning if he was okay. Not hearing from him at all for this long?

You were starting to fear for the worst.

Where was he?

Was he still hurt? Is he recovering okay?

Was he even home yet?

Was he even awake...?

Did he need your help somehow?

Where's B in all this?

You hadn't seen A in the past week either, which made the anxiety only grow. Granted, it could have been due to the fact you hadn't been sleeping particularly well as of late...But either way, you had a feeling that not seeing him must mean that something was going on out there, and you had to try something.

If nothing else, it should get Wammy's attention.

Maybe then they'll have to let L talk to you.

~♡~

By the day of the plan, as Liam referred to it, you hadn't slept a wink. Certainly unfortunate, seeing as you would have liked the chance to reach A to maybe ask if any of this was a good idea.

Or maybe you were hoping he could talk you out of it.

Sitting in the dining hall at breakfast, you stare down at your tray as your leg bounces restlessly. For obvious reasons, you could barely eat. Especially not this...Sad excuse for a breakfast.

Snapping from thought as you hear someone sit across from you, you see Liam - looking energized as ever as he digs into his breakfast like it was the last food on planet earth.

"So, how you feelin'?" He asks casually - mouth full - and you glance up at him.

"I...I dunno...Nervous." You answer.

He shrugs, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"..Mm, Yeah, that's fair enough," He says, taking a bite of an apple. "But try and keep your cool, yeah? Eat something. It'll make you feel better mate, trust me."

casually looking up at you, he puts his apple down - flexing his hand out for a moment when he did.

Nodding his head at your plate, you roll your eyes and peel open your yogurt cup, taking a reluctant bite.