Runaway playlist

-Prepare for psychotic ramblings below-

So, listen. It's kind of wierd how I use music to inspire myself. As yall are aware, I like to write from different POV's - so naturally each setting and character has its own little sound track. Sometimes it inspires story, and sometimes gets me into the feeling for actually writing from a perspective. Ya feel? I feel.

these are a mix of different genres, so the playlist may seem a bit disjointed. But i bet theres something for everyone here!

What songs do you think suit Runaway?? Comment and add !! :))))

Anyway.

CHAPTERS 1 - 4

- Time of the season -
The zombies

This is what I imagined to be the 'opener' song. what i listened to while picturing taking the walk to Wammy's House in the late summer/early fall. Leather jacket and boots on, on your way to go see L on the down-low.

Like, It would be for all the establishing shots on the first episode when Runaway becomes a Netflix series. LMFAO

It's the time of the season
When love runs high
In this time, give it to me easy
And let me try with pleasured hands

To take you in the sun
To promised lands
To show you every one
It's the time of the season for loving~

L'S POV:

*SLAMS FISTS ON TABLE*

- LA SIENE -
Vanessa Paradis

This is where we get into POV inspiration. To me, this song feels like L falling so hard and so fast out of the blue, to the point where he would run away with someone and love every goddamn second of it.

this song feels like him taking a deep breath, and packing his bag before jumping out his window.

pure impulse driven by something even he cant logic his way out of.

This song really kicked off the vibe of thier whole relationship. I imagine them singing the lyrics together, cri ;')))))))

She's resplendent, so confident,
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine...
I realize, I'm hypnotized,
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine...

I hear the moon, singing a tune,
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine...

Is she divine? Is it the wine?
La Seine, La Seine, La Seine,