Silk Sheets || 16.5

~♡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡~Disclaimer~♡( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡~

This chapter is almost entirely mature content. This is also a non-story related chapter, so those of you who would prefer not to read, it will have no effect on the normal storyline (other than maybe being mentioned)

ALSO GENERAL DISCLAIMER THIS IS PRETTY STEAMY AND DESCRIPTIVE LOL (at least imo idk what you heathens are reading on this hellsite) TO THE POINT WHERE I LITERALLY COULDNT WRITE IT AROUND MY FAMILY SO ENJOY

~sin~

~♡~

Pulling you through the French doors, you feel your face heating more when he stops you in front of the bed.

"Take this off." He says, gesturing to his hoodie that you were wearing.

"Wh- that's bold~" You smile, but his gaze was still quite sharp, telling you he wasn't particularly trying to be flirty.

"I want you to get some rest." L replies, sitting you down and pulling it up and off, leaving you in just your tee shirt that had awkwardly followed your hoodie up past your head - yet it remained on your arms.

Pulling it back down, you huff as you get into bed, sitting cross legged as you rest your chin in your hands.

"But I'm not tired." You say, honestly not sure you would actually be able to sleep...You know, considering you were chased down the street by a random dude and almost murdered.

"I don't care." L replies, stepping up onto the mattress next to you and sitting down, knees at his chest. "I'm not leaving until you're asleep."

"I like hanging out with you. Fine by me if you don't leave."

He returns an unamused gaze. "Right now you need rest more than me. That is saying something." He says as he pulls you into his slender form and tosses the blanket over the two of you, making you smirk.

"Make me."

"I will."

"What are you going to do, tire me out?" You playfully say in a rather bold attempt at flirting, and he brings a thumb to his lip.

"If that's what you want." L answers, and you pause - in disbelief that he went along with it.

"Oh?" You ask, and he pulls his eyes from yours for a moment.

"You heard me." He mumbles, and you pause for a few moments as his hand slowly finds yours.

"I mean...You can come over here and kiss me. Then I might think about going to sleep."

You curtly mumble, linking your arms on his shoulders - not particularly wanting to give a direct answer to his suggestion.

"Okay." He replies, angling your jaw upwards before he softly pushes your lips together - which quickly grew in intensity as you allow your legs to extend out under the blankets.

Moving his hand down to your waist, he follows your motion and allows himself to get a bit more comfortable, breaking your kiss every few moments to meet his cool eyes to yours.

Allowing things to heat up a little as you felt fingers creeping on your waist and a familiar cool hand slipping just under the hem of your shirt, you start to realize that L seemed honestly serious about that answer he gave you...Causing your face to heat up as your heart starts pounding.