The final night alone || 20

Disclaimer: small NSFW section beginning this chapter. Starting off strong, yall.

~♡~Your POV~♡~

Turns out your reward was exactly what you were hoping for.

What started as some innocent kisses and fooling around as soon as he pulled you ovoer to the bed quickly went into a more simful direction, as it didn't take long at all before the two of you were...Distracted by each other, so to speak.

Feeling his hands gripping your waist, you allow your head to fall back - completely absorbed in the moment.

"(y/n)..." L sighs, his voice hitching a little with each movement - indicating to you that he wouldn't be lasting too much longer.

And you weren't either.

"L-L, I think I'm-" You stammer, glancing down as you felt his slender hands exploring all around your waist and hips - following each of your movements.

With one glance at him to take in his adorable lustful expression rested on his pale pink cheeks, you couldn't hold it back anymore as that wave crashed down again with little warning.

"Ah! L-M-Mmm.." You hum, trying to stifle yourself a little bit as you fall forward and into his chest, to which he wraps his arms around you tightly, still not slowing down quite yet.

"(y/n)...I-...D-dont stop." He mumbles, before he falls silent - soon after pulling you in as close as he could manage, pushing your lips on his and kissing you through stifled moans.

"Mm..." He hums, relaxing as you both slow down.

Taking a moment to recover, you finally pull away, collapsing down next to him as he immediately turns to bring you into him, holding you close as the two of you cool down from your...Reward.

~♡~

Resting in the smooth sheets together, you sigh as you feel L absentmindedly running his long fingers along your waist and hip - gently feeling how soft your skin was. Closing your eyes, you focus on the incredibly comforting and almost hypnotizing feeling of his fingertips dragging up and down your body - Following the same path over and over as if he was on autopilot.

The both of you were rather silent - doing nothing but enjoying eachother's company as the distant skyscrapers started to fall under the cover of darkness, casting a city glow into your hotel room that glimmered on the chandelier above you. Stretching your legs a little, you sink into L's chest as you run a free hand across the wonderfully smooth and slightly cool sheets.

"I'm so sad we won't be sleeping on these again after tonight..." You sigh, as his hand finally rests to a stop on your hip.

"They are nice, aren't they?" He responds with his deep yet soft spoken voice, which was relaxed and calm.

"They really are....You uh...You wanna keep em?" You suggest with a small smile, looking up into his dreamy grey eyes.

"And put them on what bed?" L asks. "You know, sometimes I worry you like taking things just for the sake of taking them."

"So what if I do? But I'm telling you, if we had a king sized bed? I'd be taking them. I'm sure they have tons of extras."

"You know that if anything is missing in the room it's just charged to the card they have on file." L states, and you pause.