Readers Q+A

Oh, what an unfortunate end to such a tragic love story. But the description didnt feature the phrase 'star crossed' for no reason.

So....Remember when it said "eight years ago" at the VERY BEGINNING of the book?

If you think this is an independent AU Fic, you're sorely mistaken.

No, this is really just the beginning. THE SETUP! A mere backstory of the forbidden teenage love affair L and (y/n) spiraled into once upon a time - that subsequently sent B into a tailspin that eventually ended with the LABB murder cases. And I've had this planned since abouttttt........well, chapter 2, or so.

It seems the two of you have some reconciliation to take care of (and perhaps some growing up to do)...But as if by fate, whenever you two manage to get involved, there's a serial killer on your heels.

This one, however, is a little more prolific than a kid with a hunting knife and a superiority complex. And the stakes are a little higher than they'll never let us be together.

Not like "L's little criminal girlfriend" and her new escaped convict friendsomehow managing to get themselves involved in the biggest case of the century will cause any trouble...

...will it?

~♡~
END OF PART ONE

~♡~END OF PART ONE

- RUNAWAY -

~~

Alright!

Now that PART ONE of this entire fic is complete, this is when I go back in for the SERIOUS editing.

So, first of all, thank you for reading the first draft to completion! Runaway offcially exists!

🎉☺️

Now its time to make it functional and effective while I proprely plot part 2. ESPECIALLY THE ENDING THAT TOOK SO LONG BECAUSE JFC IT NEEDS TOTAL REWORKING IMO

That's right, Reconnected is getting a total overhaul, and this is just the prequel so the character relationships can get nice and complicated in some fun and interesting ways >:))

....Like the whole idea that Light could blow a lid off L's identity if he dug into the LABB murder cases a little further, which is connected to this smaller case, which is connected to....Oh, just about EVRYTHING CONCERNING L AND WAMMYS HOUSE.

I don't want to spoil anything story related, but here's what part 2 is gonna be kind of about;

an L x Criminal Reader where everyone has a story arc ultimately about love. I'm planning on having very strong themes of found family and true friendship,  I plan on diving right into the whole moral ambiguity of crime when it's in the name of those you care for - or simply to get by in a systemically unjust world.