Heist || 13

An/ I have no idea why I am incapable of writing chapters that aren't absolutely GIGANTIC - BUT GET READY FOR ANOTHER ENTIRELY L AND READER ONE BAYBEEEE

October 30th.

~♡~Your POV~♡~

You were standing in that same field of flowers again.

Feeling the muddy ground beneath your feet once more, you stood completely still as you took your surroundings in - expecting to see the same boy as you did from last time when you turned to face the tree.

However to your surprise, there was no boy present seemingly anywhere. The air was slightly warm, and the feeling was neutral and calm.

"...Hello?" You call out, turning around only to be met with rolling hills of flowers that went on forever. Humming shortly, you attempt to take a step - realizing the earth was much more solid beneath your feet. Hesitantly putting your weight down, you notice your shoe sunk down a little, but not much.

"Helloooo...Mister........Ghost? Are you here?" You call, turning back toward the tree to see him standing beneath it, facing you.

Jumping at his sudden presence, you meet his teary eyes looking straight into yours, his expression seeming to be almost confused that you were in his field yet again. Noticing your feet sinking as you start to get a little scared, you quickly push down the feeling and lift them back on top of the mud - taking a deep breath.

"W-who are you? What's your name? Are you....Real?" You ask, and he begins drifting toward you again - but you do your best not to be afraid. Feeling the air becoming cold, he stops before he gets too close - tilting his head.

"You...You can come over here." You manage to stammer, feeling tears welling in your eyes and your voice wavering as the heavy weight of his sadness begins bearing down on you.

Hesitantly, he drifts closer as the tears uncontrollably start spilling from your eyes.

It hurt. Whatever happened to him hurt.

"W-wait, hold on, I can't-" You heave, having trouble speaking due to the overwhelming feeling. You were sinking again, and you glance up through teary eyes to see him very close to you. Close enough to get a good look of that horrible bruise of his.

Splotches of purple and red went all around his neck - dark lines cut in as if he was choked by some kind of rope, tight.

"Wh-what happened to you?" You ask between sobs, and you clearly touched a nerve with that question. Suddenly in the mix of completely overwhelming sadness, there was a sense of anger, hatred and heartbreak that was so furious it sat like bile in the back of your throat.

Wiping your tears, you notice that the sky in the field had gone dark and cloudy, the flowers immediately around you wilting as you begin to sink further.

You heard him try and speak again as he curtly wiped his eyes, but just like last time, no other sound than an eerie static with a voice in there somewhere was produced.

"I...I can't understand you." You stammer, and he looks up, surprised before trying to talk again - the emotions in the air getting stronger.

Upon having no answer, he brings both hands to his face and runs them through his hair, before frantically trying to say something again as you began to sink faster and faster.