Hangover || 14

~♡~Your POV~♡~

"Happy birthday L..." You mumble as soon as you wake up on a foggy Halloween morning, to which L pulls the blankets up over his mess of raven hair.

"Mmnh...No waking up yet. I feel awful."

"Bit hungover are we?" You ask, feeling your own headache coming on.

"...I feel like dying."

"Oh poor baby...You'll live." You mumble, cuddling into his shoulder and closing your eyes again - trying to ignore the spinning-headachy feeling.

"...I want coffee." He mutters.

"Coffee is a good hangover cure. Maybe we could also go get some waffles with loads of strawberies...And syrup...And whipped cream..."

"Just coffee." L reaffirms flatly, making you laugh softly.

"Instant okay?"

"No." L's groggy morning voice refuses immediately, and you roll your eyes.

"Well alright then. But you're coming with me to go get it. You're not the only one who's hungover y'know."

"And who's fault is that?"

"Yours, dummy. You were the one who agreed to drink."

"You offered the first shot."

"As if you said no. Pretty sure I left having any alcohol in the first place up to you." You shoot back, and he falls silent.

"...Fair." L mumbles quietly.

"That's what I thought." You laugh, but trail off when you realize laughing too much made your head hurt.

"Actually, come here. I have a better hangover cure for you."

"Mm?" L groans, opening one eye and getting just a little closer.

"My magical healing kisses." You smile, and L rolls his eyes before loosely draping his arm on your waist.

"If you want to kiss me you can just do it." He mumbles, and you laugh before pressing your lips on his, moving closer as his slender hand traces to your waist and eventually your hip, his fingers dancing along the hem of your shirt - however they don't travel past.

Breaking apart for a moment, L's cool hand rests on your thigh as his deep eyes open.

"I think I may need more to be fully cured." He says, his lips curving into a small smile as he pulls you closer and plants his hand on the bed, leaning over you before he traces his free one on your cheek.

You swore, that boy was getting bolder by the day.

Feeling the soft ends of his jet black hair brushing against your face, you giggle at the ticklish sensation and try and move away as he presses his lips to your cheek, just missing your lips.

"Stay still." He says, but pauses before he tries again - his eyes squeezing shut.

"Ugh...On second thought...My head is killing me..." He mumbles.

"Oh? I thought my kisses were working." You laugh, but again, laughing made your own head hurt more.

"Oww....I think we need coffee more more we think...Wanna go now? Maybe we could go pick up some Advil as well. God knows we need it." You ask, and L groans as you feel the pile of blankets he was under move upwards, falling into his lap as he rubs one tired eye - his mop of raven hair resembling even more of a bedhead than it normally did.