Chapter 51 -The morning after-

I had returned to the the dark lord, apparating to the newest destination.
Entering the unknown room, the only thing visible were his red eyes. They scanned me over, picking up every trace of fear hidden within my senses. A haunting grin made its way onto his face as he continued to observe me, as an animal does his prey. It was then that I shifted closer to him, his bony fingers beckoning me to near. Standing before him, I bowed low to the ground, eyes fixed on the hardwood floor. Glancing back up, a lump formed in my throat upon seeing his wand raised. The dark lords grin grew wider, his red eyes intensifying as his wand pointed at my chest.

"Crucio!"

I woke up, choking on the air, heart rate at an alarmingly fast pace. Next to me, I heard a groan and felt the sheets pull towards the right. Focusing my wide eyes on the space beside me, my previously wrecked nerves multiplied. There, fast asleep in my bed, was none other than Fred Weasley.His red hair laid out in contrast against the white pillow, arms lazily wrapped around my waist. Staring in disbelief, I ran my hands through my tangled hair, a result from my adventure at the bar no doubt. Accompanying my bedraggled locks, a headache was becoming more prevalent as the seconds passed.

Hungover, and still in shock from both my nightmare and the boy beside me, I let out a groan. Looking down in contemplation at the hands encircling my waist, I delicately began to remove myself from Fred's grasp. Lifting his calloused fingers off my skin and onto the mattress, I attempted to shift towards the opposing side of the bed.

"Hmpph." He let out a small sigh and rolled over, directly on top of my legs. Due to my current sitting position, this meant that his head was placed in between my thighs. Taking a sharp inhale of breath, I froze as his face nuzzled into my skin. Gaping down at him, I watched as he continued to sleep, using me as his personal body pillow.

Letting out another groan of frustration, I leant my head back against the wall, staring at the ceiling. Several thoughts were swarming in my head as I tried to decide how to remove myself from this predicament. I could always try to move out from underneath of him again, though that could result in an even worse position. Instead, it would probably be easier just to wake the sleeping boy and tell him to get off of me before I hex him. Deciding on option number two, I looked back down at the boy and bent my head towards his ear.

"Wake up Weasellll." I say in a sing-song voice.

"Arhgg." He huffs, cuddling deeper into my inner thigh.

"I said wake up you prat." I shove the boy's shoulder roughly, hoping that will wake him.

"Ughh." He groans, slowly fading back into consciousness.

"Get up before I hex you." I threaten.

"George?" Fred mumbles into my skin, eyes slowly fluttering open.

"Guess again Weasel." I taunt and watch as the boys pupils finally come into view. Immediately his eyes widen, and he recoils as though I had actually hexed him.

"FUCKING HELL SNAKE!" He shouts, obviously startled at our previous position.

"Why were you in my bed?" I ask, ignoring the fact he was still in shock.

"WHY WAS MY HEAD JUST BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS?" He counters, hands flailing in the air.

"I tried to move and you just happened to roll into that position. No need to get so worked up about it. " I say in an exasperated tone.

"I should not have stayed here last night." He grumbles, dragging his hand over his face.

"Why did you?" I question, intrigued seeing as though I had no recollection of last night.

"You asked."He shrugs, letting out a large yawn.

"Yes well I had a few too many." I respond, lifting myself off the bed.

"No kidding, you told me I smelled like cinnamon and then made me carry you up the stairs." He smirks, watching as my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"I get a little affectionate when I'm under the influence ." I admit, scratching the back of my neck

"Speaking of which why where you drunk?" Fred asks, examining my features.

"I was bored." I lie, glancing discreetly at my forearm.

"You better not tell your dad that." He laughs.

"Wait he found out I was missing?!" I inquire, voice raised.

"The whole order knew you were missing. Sirius went on a rampage and was still screaming when you stumbled in." Fred chuckles as I feel a wave of nausea wash over me.

"Does he know what happened?"I ask, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"I think so, Hermione said we were all going to tell him once you were settled in. Though, I didn't come back down stairs so I have no clue." He narrows his eyes accusingly in my direction.

"Not my fault you gave into my irresistible charms." I put both of my hands up defensively.

"Yes because you telling me to bugger off really gets me going." He drones sarcastically.

"It did in that broom closet." I smirk, thinking back to the previous year.

"That was just an accident." He glares at me, though I note his cheeks are flushed.

"Sure it was, I'm going to head downstairs and get something for this headache." I rub my temples and walk towards the door.

"Have fun with Sirius!" Fred exclaims in a cheery voice, obviously to piss me off.

"Bite me Weasel." I seethe, stepping out into the hallway.

"Gladly!" He calls out from the bedroom as I start to descend the stairs.

Rolling my eyes at the annoying ginger, I continue to jog down the stairs, until reaching the bottom. Carefully, I tip toe towards the kitchen, hoping that I could talk to Sirius after getting rid of my hangover. Stepping carefully, I avoid the squeaky floorboards and make my way into the kitchen.

Glancing over my shoulder, I sigh in relief upon seeing no one behind me. Stepping into the kitchen, I open the nearest cabinet, searching for some pain relief. Rooting through the various bottles , I finally find the pepperup potion. Screwing the cap off and bringing the bottle to my lips, I begin to chug it down. Drinking a decent amount of the potion, I wipe my mouth with the back of my palm and place it back inside the cabinet.

"Rough night?" A familiar voice inquires from somewhere in the kitchen, causing me to spin around. My eyes immediately land on Remus and Sirius who were both sitting at the table with their arms crossed.

"Bloody hell." I mutter, preparing myself for the discussion that was about to unfold.