Chapter 14 -Snowball fight-

Today was the second trip to Hogsmeade and I was slightly apprehensive due to my last experience in the town. Luckily, the agreement between me and Weasley meant that I shouldn't run into any Boggarts while strolling down the sidewalk.

Taking a look in the mirror I let my hands roam over my face, taking in the dark circles underneath my eyes. Recently sleep hasn't been a friend of mine, too many thoughts swirling around in my head. Most of them pertaining to my feelings towards a mass murderer who has broken into the castle twice now.My other thoughts were about  the strange initials that had been engraved into my necklace and mystery cassette.

Looking over my appearance once more, I admired the outfit Narcissa had chosen for me, since apparently I couldn't pick out my own fucking clothes. The black skirt I wore rested slightly above my knees and was paired with a dark green button up that was neatly tucked in. The only article of clothing that I liked was the black leather jacket that hung loosely on my shoulders.

I had pleaded with Narcissa to let me wear it and she eventually gave in once I promised her to wear the skirt. Taking one final glance in the mirror, I made my way into the common room where Draco was waiting for me. He as well looked like a respectable pure blood with his new black dress robes and perfectly polished boots.

"Hey sis I figured since we didn't hang out last time I could accompany you today." Draco holds out his arm as I stride over to him.

"Awww you wanna hang out with your big sis." I cooed and linked our arms.

"On second thought I might just go find Pan-" I cut him off by slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Please for the love of God do not go snog her, I feel sick even thinking about it." I pretend to gag and give him a look of disgust.

"Whatever at least I have someone to snog. Anyways I was thinking we head over to the Shrieking Shack first." He shrugs as we continue to walk down the length of the hallway.

"Sounds fun and also I choose not to get into relationships." I defensively reply

"Sure, totally not like you dress like a grandpa when you're not under mothers orders."

"If you call wearing jumpers and band shirts dressing like a grandpa then sue me."

"Ugh just shut up we're almost here anyway." We began to climb up the snow covered hill towards the shrieking shack. Looking farther down the path we see two people were already admiring the attraction.

"You two shopping for your new dream home,bit of a grab for you isn't it Weaselbee? Don't your family sleep in one room?" Draco taunts and upon seeing the two turn around I recognize them as Granger and the younger Weasley brother.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy." Ron snaps and immediately I go into protective sister mode.

"Watch who your talking to Weasley." I warn and try to tug Draco away in order to avoid further conflict.

"Oooo not very friendly. Delilah I think it's time we teach Weaselbee how to respect his superiors." He turns his nose up and adjusts his dress robes.

"I hope you don't mean yourself." The bushy haired girl laughs. Okay now it was my turn to put these Gryffindors in their rightful place.

"'How dare you talk to him like that, you filthy little-"

"Mudblood." Draco cuts me off and I turn to look at him with a disappointing glare. I was just gonna say filthy little Gryffindor but nooo Draco just had to use the m word. To be honest I'm not surprised that he used it with the way our father says it twenty four seven.