Chapter Forty-one: Pumpkin

After Lapis and I dropped the stuff off at Stevens place we decided to go out to dinner. We couldn't decide where to go and I was getting annoyed. I could tell Lapis was too, because she wasn't paying that much attention to the road. We eventually decided to go to Fish Stew Pizza. Lapis was talking about the play while driving so neither her or I were paying attention. I looked at the road for a second and something caught my eye.

"LAPIS STOP THE CAR!" I yelled pointing at the road.

"WHAT THE FUCK PERI!" Lapis screamed slamming on the brakes.

"What the fuck was that for!" She cried looking at me.

"Look!" I said pointing at the dog that was in the middle of the road.

I stepped out the car and slowly walked toward the dog. I kneeled down and held out my hand.

"Come here little guy." I said in a sweet voice.

The dog waddled it's way to me. I checked for a collar. Nothing. He was an orange corgi with big green eyes.

"What does the collar say?" Lapis asked stepping out the car.

"He doesn't have one." I said picking up the puppy.

"What do we do with him?" Lapis asked holding the car door.

"We could keep him until someone says something about their missing puppy." I say with begging voice towards Lapis

"We can't have pets in the dorm Peri." Lapis said with a head tilt.

"We can sneak him in." I say looking at Lapis.

"Fine, but we cannot get caught." Lapis said after a pause.

"Yay!" I yelped getting into the car.

"What should we call him?" Lapis asked after a long pause.

"Hmmm... How about Pumpkin!"

[Hey guys me again. I hope you're enjoying the story so far, sorry for not being as active as I usually am. Okay Byee!]