Chapter Two: The Party

It was Saturday, my Birthday. I was looking at a picture of Lapis on my phone. I don't know what it was about her, but I loved it. I pulled down my pants and panties as I stared at the picture. I started to rub my clit softly, then I started doing it harder, and harder. I had to cover my mouth so my moans didn't wake my mom. I was about to cum, but then I heard a knock on the door.

I pulled my pants up in a frantic rush running toward the door. I answered it. My friends Pearl, Amethyst, Ruby and, Saphire were standing there. They all walked in putting presents on the table. When I was about to close the door Lapis walked in.

"Hey Peridot, am I late?" She says as her eyes sprinkled in the morning light.

"Oh....ummmm..... no your just in time" I say embarasing myself.

"Well, thanks for inviting me." She says walking to talk to Saphire.

I nearly had an orgasm just seeing a picture of her.But now she was here, in my house.

I walk away to my bathroom locking the door. I pulled down my pants as I started to rub my clit softly. But then I heard a knock on the door

"AAAAAH!" I screamed pulling the shower curtain down while pulling my pants up.

I open the door. It was Lapis.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked looking more beautiful than ever.

"Oh, ye...yeah. I'm okay." I say rubbing my head.

"Can I talk to, in your room?" Lapis asked while I turned red

"Ye...yeah" I say hiding my cheeks

We walk to my room and I shut the door. Before i could turn around I heard this.

"Peridot, I like you."

I turned looking at her.

"I think I might love you." she says turning red

"I....I...." I didn't  know what to say.

First I was masturbating to her and now she was in my room telling me she LOVES me. I just ran to her and hugged her. She fell back and I almost  sliped  onto her but I caught myself. So there we were. She was laying on my bed and I was o top if her. Lapis grabed me and pulled me on top of here kissing me. At first I was confused but then I just gave in and kissed her back. She brought her hand up my back going into my shirt. Her cold hands felt good on my warm body. She brought her hand up more. She got to my bra. She put her hand on my boob squeezing it. I got shocked and pushed her away.

[Art credit goes to dement09]"Lapis I cant do this

"Lapis I cant do this." I say facing the other direction from her.

She stands up brushing her self off. She walks out my door without saying a word.

[It might be a while until part three comes out but it will! Go find me on kik at bambamisco0l and go find Kami Luy!"]