Chapter Four: School

It's been a week since the 'incident' at my party, and even worse the dance was on Friday. I was going to talk to Lapis but many boys surrounded her asking her to the dance. I rolled up in a ball and sat there looking at my shoes. Then Saphire walked up to me.

"Hi, Peridot." She says while I look at her.

"Hey." It was all I could say after what happened.

"Why don't you ask Lapis to the dance?" She says tilting her head.

"Because I'm not going." I say feeling tears swell up in my eyes.

"Tell me everything that happened on Saturday." She says staring at me. Well I don't know if she was staring at me, she always has her eyes covered up.

"Fine I'll tell you." I told her how we kissed and how she touched me and how i backed out.

"Oh, well you are going to ask her out." She says with an angry tone.

"You do that I'm going to just sit here." Then she picked me up to my feet and made we wall to her.

When I was walking Jasper walked up to me. AKA Lapis' ex.

"She's mine." Jasper says pushing me

I was just going to walk away but I was tired of being pushed around.

"Don't fucking push me you clod!" I yell seeking attention from people. Saphire was smiling throughout this entire thing

"What the fuck did you call me." Jasper says clinching her fist.

"I called you a clod, now move!" I say pushing past her.

She turned around grabbing me by my shirt collar, throwing me onto the lockers.

"She would never want you." She says kicking me. "Besides,she loves me."

I lay on the floor spitting out blood. My glasses were next to me. I reached for them as Jasper stepped in my hand. She stepped off as my hand, as my hand was bruised up. She walked toward. I just stayed there on the floor, then I saw Lapis walk toward me. She picked me up holding me.

"Are you okay?!" She says her eyes sprinkling "Who did this to you!?"

""H...her.." I say pointing at Jasper

I don't remember much after that. All I can remember is lapis yelling at Jasper and then Lapis walking toward me putting a paper in my pocket.

When I got back to reality I checked my pocket. There was a note, and it said this:
        Peridot,leave your window unlocked at eight. We are going to study ;)
                         ~Lapis Lazuli