Chapter Ten: Tired

I was pissed. She fucked me in front of public. But I was lucky that no one was out. We walked into her house.

"Dont worry no one is home" she said smirking.

I didnt say anything. I just looked at her. I didnt speak, even after we were in her room. She jumped on her bed and unbuttoned her shirt half way.

"Not today." I say after sitting in the floor.

"What's wrong! You always love this." She said, and the truth was I did.

"We can do it later tonight, but not now." I say clenching my fist.

"Oh, okay." Lapis says as she buttoned her shirt up. "Why did you bring the cuffs then?"

I completely forgot about them. I was going to use them, but I'm too mad.

"For later tonight." I say trying to cover my lie.

Lapis smiled at me as she goes in the bathroom.

"I'm taking a bath, just stay here." She says winking.

I sat on her bed and looked around. The walls were blue and she had a fish bowl with blue six fish in it. It was a nice room. I lied down on the bed. I was tired, and I started to daze out. I try to stay awake, but my mind didn't want to. I closed my eyes and settled my body. Then I fell asleep.

[I know I haven't put out a chapter in a while, but it takes patients. I know the chapters are small but I'm trying to make them longer. But thanks for supporting me! Thank you😘]