Chapter Thirty Three: Confrontation

After I got done with Steven and Connie I took the bus back to my dorm. When I got back I decided to go back to my old dorm. I needed to find out why Spinel was going to Lapis' place. When I got to her door I hesitated. I placed my hand on the door and knocked. The door opened. Lapis was standing there with a confused expression.

"Hey, Lapis. Can we talk?" I asked not making eye contact.

"Uh, sure. Come in." Lapis said opening the door more.

I walked in. It was dirtier than it would've been if I were there. I sat down in my old bed and stared at Lapis. She didn't make eye contact with me.

"Why has Spinel been coming over here?" I asked.

"To explain what happened at the party." She said still not looking at me.

"She needed to do that for the past five months?" I asked loudly.

"Okay we may have developed a friendship, but it's nothing to worry about. I understand what happened at the party, and I'm sorry for doing what I did." Lapis said finally looking at me.

"Are you and Spinel, a thing?" I asked with wide eyes.

"No, not at all. She's just a nice person." Lapis said with a smile.

I looked at her. I wish I never broke up with her. She just needed the truth. I wish I did it myself. I stood up and looked her in the eyes.

"Do you need a roommate?" I asked with a smile.

Her eyes lit up. She smiled wider and tried to calm down.

"Yes, please." She said with a wide smile.

"Do you need a girlfriend?" I asked with a wider smile.

"Yes." She said with wide eyes.

"Well I can cover both." I said with a brief grin.

"Please do." She said with excitement.

"I'll move back in tomorrow, bye!" I said walking towards the door.

"Bye! Love you!" She said as the door closed.

I felt warm inside. No more parties. I was so happy to be with her again. I wish it could last forever.

[Yay problems solved! Also, I created a new story called: 'Absolute Hell'. I'm not sure if you'll be intrested, but it's a human AU of the Hazbin Hotel characters. Not Steven Universe, so I'm not sure of it's what you're in to. Okay byee!]