Chapter Seven: Jasper

(Lapis' P.O.V, 2 years ago)
Me and Jasper have known each other about a year. We started dating in early August. She always begs for sex but I'm not ready for it. She walked up to me.

"Hey Lazuli, tonight?" She says with a devilish grin.

"I'll think about." I say looking back in my book. I always say that.

"Well I need a study partner, here." She says sliding a note toward me, walking away. It said:

Lapis, leave your window unlocked at eight. We are going to study :)
~Jasper

I folded it up and put it in my pocket. Later that day I unlocked my window and set out my books. I waited for Jasper to show up. She was thirty minutes late. She crawled in my window as i handed her a pencil.

"I doubt you brought one, so here." I say giving it to her. She looked at me.

"You are really kinky!" She says pushing me onto my bed.

"Wh....what are you doing Jasper!" I yell as she pulls my pants down.

"We're going to study." She says pulling out handcuffs.

"I..i can't to this Jasper!" I say as she handcuffs me to the bed frame. I try to get out but she ripped my shirt off.

I was now naked and Jasper was too. She grinded her pussy on mine as she forcefully kisses me. She started to finger me. I made the mistake squirting onto her.

"You liked it!" She says goes down about to lick my pussy.

She starts to lick my pussy. I cumed again. She licked it crawling up to my lips. She kissed me. She saw I wasn't cooperating so she held up a fist punching my mouth.

"Kiss me!" She says punching again.

I spit my blood into her face

"Fu....fuck you!" I yell as blood leaks out of my mouth and nose.

She punched me again, and again. And ata---

I woke up from being knocked out. I was covered in blood. Jasper was on the ground, in handcuffs. I saw two police officers. The broke my cuffs. I told them everything that happened. Jasper was put in jail for rape. I had bruises all over my body as i continued living me life.