Chapter Twenty Eight: Car Ride

I woke up the next morning. Winter was laying on me. I pussed her off and went to find Lapis. It didn't take long since she was passed out on the floor next to the couch. I woke her up. She looked at me.
"What's going on?" Lapis asked looking around.
"We passed out last night, I think. I really can't remember much." I said picking her up.
"Oh, yeah. Well we should get going then. We don't want to miss our meeting." Lapis said brushing herself off.
We walked to her car. We got in and Lapis started it. She was quiet. I looked at her.
"What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned voice.
"Ask Spinel." She said looking forward.
"Oh, did she tell you what happened?" I asked looking at her.
"Yeah. I just can't believe that you would let her fuck you, and not me." She said in an angry tone.
"Wait! That's not what happened!" I said loudly.
"Quit your games." She said pulling into campus.
"I tried pushing her aw-"
"Enough. Let's go to the meeting." She said parking the car.
We got out. Lapis didn't even look at me. We went to the meeting in Pearl and Amethyst dorm. I sat down where I would normally sit. Lapis sat away from me.
"Alright I'm a bit hungover, but we still get stuff done." Pearl said looking at us.
"Pearl I need to talk to you." I said looking at her.
"Oh, well go on." Pearl said looking at me.
"In private." I said looking right at her.
"Oh, okay." Pearl said glancing at Lapis.
We went inside her bathroom. She looked at me.
"What's going on with Lapis." I asked looking at her.
"What do you mean?" Pearl said looking to the side.
"She won't listen to me, she thinks I willingly let Spinel fuck me." I explained.
"Wait, you didn't?" Pearl said looking at me.
"No! She came onto me and I tried pushing her away!" I said a bit loudly.
"Oh, well try telling her." Pearl said with a red face.
"I did." I said looking right at her.
"Tell her again. I'm sure she will understand." Pearl said not looking at me.
"Why are you red?" I asked pointing at her face.
"Oh. Well I played seven minutes in heaven with Lapis, and the bottle landed on her. So she took me in there and-" she stopped mid-sentence. "Oh nevermind." Pearl said looking up.
"Finish the story Pearl!" I said with a mad tone.
"We fucked." Pearl said looking down.
"Willingly!" I snapped.
"She came onto me! I didn't mean too! I'm sorry!" Pearl cried.
I burst through the bathroom door. I looked at Lapis.
"Fuck you. We're done!" I said walking out of the dorm.
I walked back to my dorm and packed my stuff. I went down the hall. I sat in front of the door. Eventually Ruby and Sapphire walked down the hall. They stared at me.
"I'm staying here tonight." I said as they opened the door.
"Fine with me, Ruby?" Sapphire said looking at her.
"Alright." Ruby said looking at me.
I set my stuff down and layed on the ground.
"Tell the professors I'm sick." I said looking at the ceiling.
"Okay. What happened in the bathroom." Sapphire asked grabbing her stuff.
"Nothing." I said looking up.
"Oh, okay." Sapphire said walking out.

[If you read chapter 3 you know what that last line means. Well anyway, get mad at me all you want. Okay byee!]