Chapter Twenty Seven: Chug

[Peridots P.O.V.]
I nearly fell asleep over the loud music and people yelling, until I felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned around. I was Winter. Last time I saw her was in highschool when her and Spinel were a couple.
"Hey. Peridot was it?" Winter asked looking at me.
"Yep, that's me." I awkwardly said looking to the side.
"Are you and Lapis still together?" She asked sitting next to me.
"Yeah, it's great. How are you and Spinel?" I asked trying to ignore what just happened.
"It's amzing! We bought this house together and we're getting married soon!" She said with excitement.
"Oh. Good for you!" I said with a fake smile.
I can't believe it. Spinel was still with Winter and she didn't tell me. She willingly tried to fuck me while with Winter.
"Do you know what their playing upstairs?" I asked looking at Winter.
"Seven minutes in heaven, why?" She asked looking at me with a confused face.
"Well. Spinel spun the bottle, and it landed on me. So we went into the closet. That's when she fingered me." I explained looking away.
"Oh." Winter said looking away from me. "I'll talk to her tomorrow morning. Until then why don't you have a drink?"
"I've never drank before." I said ashamed.
"Wow. Well you're learning tonight! Bring me a couple shots!" Winter yelled with a huge smile.
Someone brought her a platter with shot glasses on it. She took one and handed it to me.
"Time for the fun to begin." Winter said grabbing a glass.
I took a sip. At first it was disgusting, then I eventually got use to the taste. I took the whole shot. Winter gave me another. I drank it down.
"Two cups please!" Winter yelled snapping her fingers.
Someone gave her two cups. She handed me one. I drank it down. Winter looked at me.
"For your first time you're doing well." She said taking a drink. "Bring me the whole bottle!"
When Winter got the bottle she handed it to me. I looked at it.
"I'll give you hundred dollars if you chug it." Winter said attracting a crown.
"I'll do it." I said with caution.
Eventually a crowd gathered around us. I put the bottle to my lips and drank. I continued without stopping.
"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The crowd yelled loudly.
I continued drinking. I kept going until the bottle was empty. Winter looked at me with a smile.
"A deal's a deal." Winter said pulling out her wallet.
I looked at the stairs. Lapis was smiling at me. Oh God. How much did she see? Was she mad? I ignored that.
"Can I get a cup?" I yelled taking the money from Winter.
I drank the cup. I wasn't feeling how I am normally. I felt dizzy. It felt nice. I continued to drink.

[Alright. I know some of you are mad about the story right now. With the Spidot and Lapearl. But! It is is part of the story. It's for the future of the story and development of the character. And we all know how it ends, they get married. So you KNOW they are eventually are going to get back together. So just bear with me and continue reading. Okay Byee!]