Chapter Five: Cumming over

When I was home I unlocked my window. I pulled out my books waiting for lapis to cime. But I thought it was weird she would enter by window I mean what about the door? Well I didn't even matter because my mom wasn't even home.

It was finally eight o'clock and lapis wasn't here yet. Thirty minutes later I heard a knock on the window. It was lapis wearing a tight shirt and loose sweat pants. I let her into my room as my cheeks turn red.

"Sorry I'm late, i usually come late" she says winking. "I thought you would wear something more skimpy."

"Skimpy? Aren't me just studying?" I say trying not to show my cheeks

She looked at me and started to laugh. "Did you see the winky face on the note!?" She says laughing more.

"Ummmmm... well if we aren't studying, what are we doing?" I ask trying to find out why she's laughing.

"Close your eyes." Lapis says putting a blindfold in me.

I stand there finnaly figuring out what's happening. Sex. She told me to take if the blindfold. I take it off looking up I saw Lapis on my bed with nothing but panties and a bra on.

"Lapis I....I... can't have sex I'm to youn---" she grabed me pulling me onto her, she kisses my lips. That's when I made a mistake. I kissed back. She threw me onto the bed and pulled my shirt off. She saw my bra and uncliped it. She came down to me.

"May I?" She says with a smirk

"I...umm....su.....sure." I say stuttering

She grasped my tits.

"They are so soft" she says going into the bed with me. She started to suck on my tit as she looked at me.

I started to moan as she pulled off my pants and panties. She kisses me again as she unclips her bra and takes of her panties.

Now we layed there, naked, kissing. She started to finger me as I moaned more. She crawled down and started to lick my clit, i moaned even more. She licked and licked, and licked even more. I felt something that I felt when I looked at lapis' picture, then I realized that feeling was on lapis' face and  the bed sheets. She licked her lips as she smiles crawling up kissing me. I returned the favor by doing what she did to me. I never tasted a pussy before, but I instantly fell in love, I licked until she Squirted just like me. I now realize why she liked it. I crawled up laying close to her. I grabed her as she fell asleep in my arms. I fell asleep too.

[I know the title is spelled "cumming" and not "coming". If you don't get it then I don't know what to tell you. Also that 18+ did mean somthing😜]