Chapter Eight: Handcuffs

(Peridots P.O.V)
I got up making sure I covered myself. I got up putting my clothes on and styling my hair. The plan was to go to Lapis' house, and I thought I should bring some fuzzy handcuffs I stole from my mom.

"Hey Lapis should I bring some fuzzy handcuffs?" I say laughing.

"Peridot..." she says putting her shirt on.

"Yeah... what's wrong?" I say brushing my teeth.

"Jas....Jasper.....she....she.." she says studdering. It was the first time I ever heard her studder.

"What did she do?" I say turning to her.

"She..ra....raped me two years ago." She says putting pants on.

I looked at her as she wiped tears away from her eyes. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't good at these types of conversations. I ran up to her hugging her.

"I..I'm sorry." I say hugging her close.

"She used handcuffs." She says pushing me off. I looked at her.

"Oh....I....I'm sorry for being them u-" she kisses me in the middle of me talking.

"You know that note I gave you" she says holding me.

"Umm... yeah." I say looking at my desk, where the note was.

"Jasper gave me that note. All I did was erase my name and Jaspers and put yours and mine, I also made the smiley face winky face." She says looking down.

"I don't care.... I still love you" I say kissing her.

"Bring the handcuffs, but I get to use them on you

"Bring the handcuffs, but I get to use them on you." Lapis says smiling. I smile back packing them in my bag.