Chapter Eleven: Good Morning

I woke up I think three hours later. I tried to get up, but something was pulling me down. I look at my hand. I was stuck to her bedframe with MY handcuffs.

"LAPIS!" I yelled trying to get her let me go.

I got no response.

"LAPIS LET ME GO!" I yell again.

"Why would you want that?" She asked from the shadows.

"Ju.....just let me go!" I yell trying to think of an excuse.

"Exacally." Lapis says walking out if the shadows.

She was wearing a blue bath robe. Shit. She was going to fuck me. And I could do nothing. I tried to get my wrist out of the handcuffs, but I couldn't.

"Hold still." She says in a soft tone.

That gave me the idea to just squirm around. I started to move around, but Lapis just pounced in me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell moving my hands.

She came down and kissed me. I tried to refuse but I couldn't. I was her slave. I had to do everything she wanted me to do. Lapis and my lips drifted away as I try to get her off me.

"Shhhhhhhh..." Lapis shuses as she lays down in me.

"Can you stop! Please!" I yell about to cry.

I popped in my head. Rape. She was ef raping me as I could do nothing. She was doing what Jasper did to her. I just sat there as she did all the things she wanted.

Hours later I sat there crying. My hands were free. Lapis sat on her bed as she smirked at me. I sat in the corner. She doesn't love me. I'm her toy.