Chapter Twenty Six: Pearl

[Lapis' P.O.V]
I looked at Peridot as she left the room. Drunk? I was only feeling a little bit tipsy. I looked at Spinel.
"Why she leave so early?" I asked while grabbing another cup.
"She doesn't know how to play." Spinel said with embarrassment.
As people started spinning the bottle, they went into the closet. Then a knock on the door. It was Pearl.
"Can I join?" Pearl said with a slight smile.
"Yeah sure." Spinel said looking down.
Pearl sat next to me. I looked at her.
"You do know what this is, right?" I asked her taking another sip.
"Seven minutes in heaven, obviously." Pearl said watching the bottle. It finally became my turn to spin. I spun the bottle. It spun for at least a couple seconds before slowing down. I looked at it. It was pointing in the middle if Spinel and Pearl.
"Double trouble!" Pearl yelled out.
"I like the way you play!" Spinel said grabbing Pearl and I.
"Wait, both of you?" I yelled loudly.
"Just come on, it will be fun" Pearl said walking into the closet with Spinel.
I walked in. Spinel set her phone timer.
"Your girlfriend felt good, I wonder what you feel like." Spinel said pushing against me.
Pearl rubbed against me. She kissed my neck, so did Spinel.
"Enough!" I said pushing away Spinel and Pearl. "I'm with Peridot."
"Tell me why she fucked me then." Spinel said with a slutty look.
"Oh damn." Pearl said taking off her shirt.
"She loved it too. Give her payback Lazuli." Spinel said hooking onto me.
I couldn't tell if Spinel was lying or not. But something told me she wasn't. Besides Peridot doesnt like to have sex anymore. I chose what I wanted to do. I grabed the back of Spinels head.
"Ooh kinky." Spinel said with a smut look.
"Want to have fun, we'll have fun!" I said slamming Spinels head into the wall, breaking the dry wall.
"Whoa!" Pearl yelled with excitement.
"Pearl we aren't fucking." I said looking at Spinel.
"Oh." Pearl said with disappointment.
"Fuck you slut." Spinel said in a low voice, standing up.
The timer went off. I sat down in the circle again. So did Pearl and Spinel.
"Spin it Pearl." Spinel said rubbing her head.
Pearl spun the bottle. It spun for a while before landing on me. I grabbed her arm and went into the closet. I set a timer on my phone. Pearl sat down on the floor.
"What are you doing?" I asked looking down at her.
"You said we weren't fucking so I'm sitting." Pearl said looking up at me.
"That was because Spinel was here." I said pulling Pearl up.
She looked at me. If Peridot can cheat on me, then I can do the same. I kissed Pearl's lips. She kissed back. She rubbed against me. I layed her down and unbuttoned her pants. I looked at her. She was blushing. I stuck my tongue inside of her. She moaned loudly. I moved my tongue around. It's been a long time since I've done this. It feels amazing. I put my lips on her clit. I started to hum. Pearl moaned even louder. I could tell she was about to burst. Until my phone went off. I looked at Pearl. She was red and panting. I looked her in the eyes.
"Tell no one." I said standing up.
"I..I won't." Pearl said panting.
I left the closet. Sat in the circle and continued to play. Spinel looked at me with discomfort. I just smiled back, drinking another cup.

[Well here comes the hate. But it will be relevant in the future of the story! And I will probably hold off on the smut a little bit. I've been doing it the last couple chapters so be happy, or don't idc. Okay byee!]