Chapter Seventeen: Fun

After the mall Spinel and I went to her house. She said she wanted to have fun. When we arrived at her house I saw something scary. It was our principal, White. Along with my math teacher Yellow, and my social studies teacher Blue.
"Hey guys." Spinel said smiling joyfully at the staff.
"Why hello Spinel, and is this the Peridot person you were talking about?" White said with an evil grin.
"Yes it is, we're headed to my room. Bye!" Spinel quipped pushing me along

"Why are they all here?" I asked with persistence.
"Well at first I was only with Pink. But she, you know, died at childbirth.
So then I was left alone for a couple years, until White took me in. And Yellow and Blue are a couple, but White owns the establishment so they just kinda hang out here all day." Spinel said while we walked to her room.
"Oh, wow, sounds fun." I said not knowing what to do.

We walked to her room. Spinel opened her door. Both our jaws dropped. Two people I could faintly memorize were in there. Then it hit me. It was the two kids sitting with Lapis when I invited her to my birthday party 8 month ago. They where there, half naked, kissing eachother.
"YO, WHAT THE FU-"

[If you don't know who the two kids are at the end, go to my other story I'm creating (Welcome Back). You'll figure it out. Also thanks for the support! I'm in quarenteen because of covid-19 so I have lots of time to write. Thank You!]