Chapter Fifteen: Drift Away

I sat next to Spinel with tears in my eyes. Spinel started to cry too. I turned to her and asked: "Why are you crying!? You didn't see girlfriend just kiss another person!"
Spinel looked at me with a furious face. "I love Winter! She was the only person I truly felt something for! And now she's with a blue haired slut!"
"A slut?" I snapped "She isn't a slut she's my friend!"
"Is she?" Spinel said with a light tone.
She was kinda right. Lapis and I were technically still together, and she just got with this girl that Spinel felt love for. Does Lapis even love me anymore? Am I just an afterthought? It's too late. She already drifted away.
"Spinel I have a plan." I said with a esurance.
"What is it now?" Spinel said without looking at me.
"Get back at them, become my girlfriend!"
"What?! I can't do that! Winter won't love me!" Spinel cried
"She's already making out with Lapis! We can get back at them by making them jealous!" I sounded sadistic but it was the only way it could work.
A couple hours later I saw Lapis laughing with Winter. Lapis glanced at me. At that time I grabbed Spinel and kissed her lips. Spinel looked shocked at first, then gave in. She wrapped her arms around me and continued to kiss me. I finally drifted away from her lips. Spinel has this look I've never seen before. It was cute. I looked at Lapis. She had an upset face, almost about to cry. Then she turned back to Winter and held her hand.
"That was...incredible." Spinel laughed hugging me.
I hugged back and kissed her cheek. I'm sorry Lapis.