Chapter Fourteen: 8 Months

It has been 8 months. Lapis and I haven't spoke in forever, only awkward glances.
A new kid came in today. She was goth, had pink hair, mascara that looked like she was having a mental breakdown 24/7, and a cute smile. Her name was Spinel. I remember her from a long time ago, I think 2nd grade. She use to be such a happy little girl, now she's turned into this emo teen. I decided to talk to her.
"Hello Sp-"
"What do you want?" Spinel said before I could finish.
"I just wanted to say hi." I said with a little anger.
"Well hi, now bye." Spinel quipped
"What's your problem?! I just wanted to be friends, why are you like this Lapis!" I yelled
"Lapis?" She giggled "You're one of her other friends? She has soo many friends why would you bother?"
"She's my girlfriend." I snapped
"Is she? I've never seen you guys even interact."
"We're taking a break.."
"Yeah okay," Spinel said looking past me
"Oh shit." Spinel said sitting straight up with a smile.
I turn around and see Lapis talking to a girl. She had faded pink hair in buns, and an eyepatch covering her right eye.
"Who's that?" I ask
"Her name is Winter," Spinel said not even looking at me.
"She was fostered between two different moms. One being the principal."
"Wait, White?" I ask in a stupid tone.
"Yes. Along with Whites younger sister, Pink" Spinel continued.
"Why is she talking to Lapis?" I questioned
Then the impossible happened. Lapis and Winter kissed then went their separate ways. Spinel and I was left with our jaws down.
"Isn't she your girlfriend?" Spinel asked
"She was."

[I finally finished Ch. 14! There will be more parts. Promise.]