NOT APART OF THE STORY

[Hello. Unfortunately I have not drifted away from living and am still alive. This story has haunted me for years. I had no intention of ever picking it up and adding any chapter whatsoever. Recently I decided to redownload this app and see if the story has grown any new attraction. It grew some but it was about the same as it was. I noticed the views got lower and lower for each chapter, which is totally my fault due to the fact I never update this thing.
Over the past year and a half I have become a better writer. Taking writing classes and such. And I wanted to go back to the thing that started it all. Happy Birthday.
This story started as a horny teenager expressing their way of hornyism by making a story about fictional characters fucking. Then over years it became about actual characters with some amount of depth, with the occasional fucking. Then it stopped. For the past two years this story lied dormant. Not a trace of a return from the author. But like I said, I wanted to return to where I started.
With that being said, I will be adding chapters starting from where we last left off. Continuing the story all the way to the point where we know the ending is. I hope that the few of you that have followed this story over the years are entertained, and that new viewers are just as happy. Thank you. Okay byee!]

[P.S. My other stories may lie dormant for a while until I get into the grind of this one. Hope you understand.]