Chapter Thirty Two: Frybo

I nearly forgot about Steven after all the drama. I got dressed and was headed downtown. I ended up taking the bus. It was crowded, and lots of people looked tired. When I got off I walked for a bit. I tried to find the place Steven told me to go. Beach Citywalk Fries. I saw many places, including a pizza place. I eventually saw the place. Steven and Connie were sitting outside at a table.

"Hey guys." I said with a smile.

"Peridot!" Steven said with excitement. "You made it!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said sitting down.

"This is Connie, I'm sure you've met before." Steven said looking at Connie.

"Yeah, how are you?" I asked looking at her.

"I've been doing good. You?" She replied.

"I've been great." I lied.

I was looking at the menu until something caught my attention. It was a person in a fry costume. It was terrifying. It had a smile that looked evil. Why would anyone want that to be their mascot? I noticed Steven looking at me.

"That's Frybo. I know, he's a bit creepy." He said with a cheery voice.

"I'll say." I replied looking back at the menu.

We eventually ordered food. Seeing Steven and Connie in this cute relationship reminded me of Lapis and I. I remember just goofing off with her. I just wished things could of stayed the same. I miss you Lapis.

[Alright. So I'm not going to be updating this story as much as I normally do. I'm going to be putting my attention more on my other story Welcome Back. I know I plug this story alot but I would really love if you checked it out. It's a story from different characters (yellow pearl and blue pearl), but it's connected to this book. But I will still update this story. Okay byee!]