Chapter Twenty Three: Crystal Gems

[College]
Sophomore year into college. Lapis and I are still together. Pearl, Amethyst, Ruby, and Sapphire were all there too. They started this club they called the 'Crystal Gems'. Lapis and I said fuck it and joined it too. Then one day this person joined, it was a girl named Bismuth. Apparently Pearl, Ruby, and Sapphire met her a long time ago.
"Ruby. Sapphire. Are you still working on Project Garnet?" Pearl asked writing notes
"Yes, of course." Sapphire said in a tone voice.
"It's going to be awesome!" Ruby added on.
"Excuse me, what the fuck is 'Project Garnet'?" Lapis said in a chill voice.
"Ruby and I are trying to find a way to connect our minds. Like a divice or something." Sapphire explained
"Cool." I said laying down.
"Peridot! You're smart! You can help us!" Ruby said jumping up.
"Nope. This is your guy's fantasy, not mine." I said looking up.
"I got snacks!" Amethysts yelled bursting through the dorms door.
We all just looked at her. She set the chaps down and sat with us.
"You're late." Pearl said writing in her notes.
"They dropped the prices of snacks, I had to get some." Amethyst yelled in a high tone.
"Well gang, classes are about to start so let's get moving!" Bismuth said in a booming voice.
We all grabed our stuff and walked back to our dorms. Lapis and I share one. When we got back we grabed our stuff and headed to our classes.
"Bye, bye cutie pie!" Lapis said with a smile.
"See ya!" I said kissing her cheek.

[I know it "ended" but there is still alot of story to tell. Also this allows me to come up with more ideas, even the dirty ones ;). Okay byee!]