Chapter Thirty Five: Visitors

Lapis grabed her phone with excitement. She looked at me with a smile.

"What's Steven's number?" She asked with a nice smile.

"I'm not sure, I'll just call him." I say taking out my phone.

I speed dialled Steven's number and watched it ring. It rang for thirty seconds before someone answered. It was Connie.

"Hello?" Cannie asked with a tired voice.

"Hey! Is Steven there?" Lapis said grabbing my phone.

"He's sleeping, it's almost twelve." Connie replied with a yawn.

"Oh well sorry. Tell him I said hi." Lapis said with a sigh.

"I will, hope to see you soon." Connie replied hanging up the call.

I looked at Lapis. She sighed and handed my phone back. I smiled at her getting close.

"We can still invite other people." I said with a brief smile.

"You're right, Aquamerine?" She asked looking at me.

I smiled and nodded my head as Lapis grabed her phone. She dialed a number. It rang for about two seconds before someone answered.

"Hello?" A voice said with a British accent.

"Hey Aquamerine! So Peridot and I wanted to hang out with some people and I thought I could invite you over." Lapis said into the phone.

"I suppose I could come over for a bit. See you soon." Aquamarine said hanging up.

Lapis smiled. She had a big grin on her face. It was cute. She got up and picked up some of her stuff and sat next to me.

"Isn't this exciting?" Lapis asked with a smile.

"What, inviting one person over to hang out?" I replied with sarcasm.

"Yeah! I miss just being with people, especially you." Lapis said booping my nose.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. We eventually heard a knock on the door. Lapis got up to open it. Aquamarine was standing there with a slight smile.

"Hey, Peridot." Aquamarine said while walking in.

"Hi." I replied looking away.

"Hey, Aqua, should I invite Yeo and Blair?" Lapis asked grabbing her phone.

"Good luck, their going through their own thing right now." Aquamarine replied rolling her eyes.

We all sat there while Lapis and Aquamarine talked about drama going on with other students. I sat there listening.

"So where's Topaz, she's usually with you?" Lapis asked Aquamarine.

"Eh, she's sleeping." She replied.

After a while if talking and joking, Aquamarine brought up something.

"So, where you guys at the amazing party about 5 months ago?" Aquamarine asked looking at Lapis.

Lapis glanced at me. She quickly looked away. She stared back at Aquamarine.

"Wel-"

"Yes." I say interrupting Lapis.

"Wasn't it amazing?! I can't believe that Winter pulled it off!" Aquamarine said with excitement.

"It was great. Fantastic. Moving on, do you wanna watch a movie." I say changing the subject.

"Sure. What movies you have?" Aquamarine asked.

I got up and looked at the movies we have. I grabbed one.

"The Camp Pining Hearts Movie?" I asked looking at Lapis then Aquamarine.

"Sure why not." Aquamarine said.

I put the movie in the DVD player and sat next to Lapis. She layed her head on my shoulder.

[I'm back! So yeah. Thanks for le support on this story, it means a lot. Okay byee!]