Chapter Sixteen: The Booth

One week later me and Spinel decided it would be a great idea to go to the mall after hearing Lapis and Winter talk about going. When I arrived I saw Spinel. I realized something in her chest, she had a tattoo of an upside down heart.
"Hey Peri." Spinel greeted while hugging me.
"Hey, you look beautiful." I say with a kind tone.
"Mhm. Hey look!" Spinel jumped pointing at a photobooth.
"Wanna take a picture?" I ask stupidly.
"Yesss!" Spinel yelped while grasping my hand.
We walked over to the booth. As soon as we were about to go in, people walked out. It was Lapis and Winter. Lapis stared at me awkwardly, as did I.
"H-hey peridot." Lapis said in a awkward tone.
"Hi. Who's this?" I ask trying to pretend I dont know who Winter is.
"This is my...friend, Winter," Lapis smiled as Winter Waved. "and who's this?" Lapis said pointing at Spinel.
"Her name is Sp-"
"I'm her loving, non-cheating, amazing girlfriend, Spinel!" Spinel said before I could finish.
"Oh, well see you around Peri, and nice to meet you Spinel." Lapis said walking away with Winter.
"Let's take a photo." Spinel said with a very high tone.
We walked into the booth. We sat stood there and took some goofy pictures. On the last picture Spinel grabed be and kissed me. I kissed back. We got our photos back and smiled.
"You really do need your Lapis back," Spinel finally said. "I saw the way you two looked at each other. It was cute."
"But I'm happy with you!" I said trying to cover my lie.
"Okay. Well then after this lets go to my house, and you can show me how much you love me there." Spinel quipped walking away, dropping one of our photos.

" Spinel quipped walking away, dropping one of our photos