Chapter Twenty Four: Bath

After all our classes, Lapis and I finally got back to our dorm. We set our stuff down. I layed in my bed.
"I'm taking a bath." Lapis said grabbing clothes.
"Can I join?" I asked jokingly.
"Sure." Lapis said looking at me.
"Wait, really?" I asked looking up.
"Yep." Lapis said walking the bathroom door.
I got up and rushed to the bathroom. Lapis took off her clothes and turned on the water. I took off mine and got in the bath. Lapis sat down next to me and hugged me. I layed in her arms as the water filled the tub.
"You know it's been since high school, right?" Lapis said with a questioning voice.
"Not till marriage, we talked about this." I said leaning on her.
"One more time, please?" Lapis said squeezing me.
"Fine." I say kissing her cheek.
Lapis wrapped her arms around me. She started by kissing the back of my neck. She grabed my tit with her left hand, while her right hand rested on my inner thigh. Lapis continued to bite the side of my neck. I moaned softly. Then I felt something I haven't felt since junior year of high school. I looked down and saw Lapis' finger inside me. I squirmed around trying to move.
"No, I can't!" I said moving Lapis' hand, "Sorry hun, I just can't." I said in a sorrow voice.
"Its fine, I didn't think you would want to anyway." Lapis said laying in the bath.
I layed next to her and hugged her.

[👀 I tried again with smut, but oh well. Also now you gotta wait till marriage for them to fo the good stuff. Okay byee!]