Chapter Thirteen: lies

(Peridot P.O.V)
She said she loved me, I didnt feel like she meant it though. She would tell me every day but I had to say it back.

"Lapis, why are you still with me?" I said after a long day at the zoo.

"What? I love you because your kind, cute, and overall a good person." Lapis responded with a chill tone.

"Are you lying?"

"What?! No" Lapis replied as fast as she could.

"Okay, prove it." I said smugly.

Lapis looked at me and leaned in to kiss me. She kissed my lips and stayed there for about 15 seconds. When our lips separated a trail of saliva was connected from her lips to mine.

Lapis went back to playing on her phone as I just stayed there.

"Is that enough proof?" Lapis said not looking at me.

"I guess.." I replied with concern.

I stared at Lapis, she didn't stare back.

"Hey Lapis, I think we should take a little break with eachother.."

"like..break up?" Lapis said with concern.

"Only for like a month! Not long just a break." I said as fast as I can.

Lapis got up and left. "See you around." She said with a mad tone.

I sat on my bed and felt terrible. Why did I do that, why did I be so mean about it? Why am I a bad person?

[This chapter is short like my dong again, but at least I am still working on it.]